Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing you all a very good day and the complements of the season.
I'm a UK buyer and looking forward to getting my new i30. But where is it?
I ordered the car to take advantage of the 'scrappage deal ' running in the UK and was very surprised that they the dealer couldn't find one car in the UK for delivery. In the end they found one of the model I wanted 'at sea'. Not only did I order it but paid for it.
That was on the 15th December and I've heard nothing more. Can anyone suggest where it might be, (please don't say at sea) what the delivery might be or even who might know. The dealer says they don't know until it turns up at their garage.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Wishing you all a very good day and the complements of the season.
I'm a UK buyer and looking forward to getting my new i30. But where is it?
I ordered the car to take advantage of the 'scrappage deal ' running in the UK and was very surprised that they the dealer couldn't find one car in the UK for delivery. In the end they found one of the model I wanted 'at sea'. Not only did I order it but paid for it.
That was on the 15th December and I've heard nothing more. Can anyone suggest where it might be, (please don't say at sea) what the delivery might be or even who might know. The dealer says they don't know until it turns up at their garage.
This site is not owned or operated by Hyundai. You need to take your problem to them. We can't help you with that.
hi did you receive your car. there appears to be no love for uk Hyundai owners on this site
We love Hyundai owners regardless of where they are from. We are not Hyundai representatives and cannot intercede on behalf of Hyundai.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my i30 Tourer mid July last year but didn't get it until 24th October.

The sales rep initially told me that it would be about 8 weeks.

After placing the order and not hearing from them for a couple of months I chased them up only to be told that due to demand it would be longer.

He also told me that they're manufactured in South Korea (and that would extend the delivery date) but I'm sure I read on line that they are made in the Czech Republic.

Based on my experience you should hear from them in a week or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts