Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,
My name is Rrusty and i live in Perth, Western Australia and my misses has had a IX35 for about 3 months, its an Elite Diesel, Silver and i have done/fitted these items, 76mm Ally Nudge Bar, Light force spotties, Phillips HID HI/LO beam kit[brilliant] Roof Bars, GPS, and currently fitting after market reverse sensor with audio and color pop up screen.As we are going travelling up North West W.A. we have made up a second battery kit so we can run our Engel Fridge whilst day travel and run the Fridge over nite when parked up with out having to draw from the original battery, its brilliant if i say so my self. New electronic technology is unreal.. Any one interested in this or other mods lets know.
Happy IX35ing guys. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (rrusty @ Jun 29 2010, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337043
Hi people,
My name is Rrusty and i live in Perth, Western Australia and my misses has had a IX35 for about 3 months, its an Elite Diesel, Silver and i have done/fitted these items, 76mm Ally Nudge Bar, Light force spotties, Phillips HID HI/LO beam kit[brilliant] Roof Bars, GPS, and currently fitting after market reverse sensor with audio and color pop up screen.As we are going travelling up North West W.A. we have made up a second battery kit so we can run our Engel Fridge whilst day travel and run the Fridge over nite when parked up with out having to draw from the original battery, its brilliant if i say so my self. New electronic technology is unreal.. Any one interested in this or other mods lets know.
Happy IX35ing guys. :)
Hi, Rrusty, i have on order in the uk an ix35 premium 4x4 with leather and media pks. i am just interested to know if yours is the 4x4 version as they are still very rare in the uk and i would be interested to know how pleased you are with it so far?. thanks karl.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:00000732: ...Glad to have you here with us !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (AVFC @ Jul 4 2010, 04:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338701
Hi, Rrusty, i have on order in the uk an ix35 premium 4x4 with leather and media pks. i am just interested to know if yours is the 4x4 version as they are still very rare in the uk and i would be interested to know how pleased you are with it so far?. thanks karl.
Hi mate,
Sorry bout slack time to reply.Got about 3000 ks on car and love it and tomorrow we are taking off on a trip up the North of W.A. on a trip of about 5000 ks so will let you know how it all goes.If you google Gibb River Rd in Western Australia you will see where we are going, awesome country.
Cheers
Rrusty

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (AVFC @ Jul 4 2010, 04:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338701
Karl, yes is 4x4 mate.

·
Registered
18 Posts
On ya krusty, we did the trip in the new highlander back in April hows the dam fuel economy ey? crazy, shoulda popped into broome woulda love to see the HID trick ya got with ya lights

·
Registered
18 Posts
On ya krusty, we did the trip in the new highlander back in April hows the dam fuel economy ey? crazy, shoulda popped into broome woulda love to see the HID trick ya got with ya lights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts