Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Latest brake change video

Last week I did a front brake job and decided to take you viewers along with me. Learn how to change brake pads and rotors and how to flush out the whole brake system with new brake fluid. Enjoy

P.S: This can apply to other vehicles across the Hyundai platform.:nerd:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Stabilizer linkage bad... hear clunks going over bumps. This video might help. As in a previous post I though my tie rods were going bad but they were fine. Then the noise made me look at the ball joints and they had no movement. So I grabbed the stabilizer linkage and it moved in and out. So here is the video:

·
Registered
1 Posts
No injection pulse

quick question,
have a friend who was a mechanic and were both stumped. starter was going when it finnaly went it sparked and popped. changed it and wont start, .used either and it almost kicked so its getting spark. checked fuel pump and its fine. was running fine before starter change. he switched around some relays under the hood but they were fine. said were probably non getting injector pulse but doesn't know why. saw in other posts that earlier models have relays under dash that need to be checked is that correct and how do i get wire diagrams?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
quick question,
have a friend who was a mechanic and were both stumped. starter was going when it finnaly went it sparked and popped. changed it and wont start, .used either and it almost kicked so its getting spark. checked fuel pump and its fine. was running fine before starter change. he switched around some relays under the hood but they were fine. said were probably non getting injector pulse but doesn't know why. saw in other posts that earlier models have relays under dash that need to be checked is that correct and how do i get wire diagrams?
Look up my past threads regarding alternator and starter. I replied with wire diagrams!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Look into the crank and cam sensor if you have no Injector pulse. If the computer cannot read these because they are malfunction or wiring to them is faulty this will cause no Injector pulse. Ask autospark user. He knows a ton as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
more books ?

Anymore questions b4 I sign off?
When will you buy a Sonata 2005 V6 2.7 i with the manuals of course.
People do not understand how valuable your channel is .... i had a LS400 with the books it was great.

Now i just paid 30 $ for a fake book for my Sonata but i will be dissapointed i allready know that.

So hard to get the real books from the dealer here in Holland.

keep going !!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
When will you buy a Sonata 2005 V6 2.7 i with the manuals of course.
People do not understand how valuable your channel is .... i had a LS400 with the books it was great.

Now i just paid 30 $ for a fake book for my Sonata but i will be dissapointed i allready know that.

So hard to get the real books from the dealer here in Holland.

keep going !!
Thankyou for your comment. My next car might be a sonata....

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Not sure whats going on with youtube embedded videos so I will post the link and video. This video will help out with loosing coolant and you do not know where its going. also helps with unwanted air trapped in the system and engine overheat at low temperatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbcwI3saUI

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Problems with your starter. Turn key and get a click, or click click click or nothing? No crank? This video may fix your problem. Enjoy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any cylinder head help. I might be picking up an 08 accent this weekend w bent valves. Have part numbers or service manuals for this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
welcome to the forums :00000732:

moved to the Accent forum
these forums are extremely hard to follow. moved to Accent forum??? how about a link???

and when i googled a question to get here, i ended up in a thread from 2009 that contained a link to the answer
i needed - clicked that link and it went to furum home page!!! where are all these old articles that have broken
links??? and an accent forum? how about an Accent Hatchback forum too!!! since those have little in common
with Accents! like the spoiler lamps! and hatchbacks do not have a trunk per se as described in most of the posts.
do people really just delete valuable info posts because theyre from 2009? its not like all 2009 models are extinct already. what a pain!!!!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
This forum covers 2006-2011 hatch back and 4 door accents. The systems are the same except for automatic and standard transmissions. There are many people on here willing to help if you have issues with your vehicle. I own a 4 door 09 accent and have worked on a 3 door accent as well.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Added a new video to test and replace an alternator on a 2006-2011 Hyundai Accent. 9Detailed video...Enjoy

please note other year models may have different torque setting based upon the stamped number on bolt. If your not sure hand tight quarter turn is the red neck method. I always use a torque wrench.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any chance you could cover the VSS on a 2009 Accent GS hatchback with a 5 speed? Mine just went out and I cant find any information on the web about it. Like at all, nothing. Dealer wants me to pay 500 for a 35.00-100.00 part and install

61 - 80 of 101 Posts