Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Facelift already? It's only been out 2 years, they sure are aggressive in changing things. I'm still getting used to the ones we have now

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not a great quality photo, but... Eew.

Either that armrest is uselessly low, or the rest of the console is way too high. And what's the point of saving space with a push-button shifter, if they're just going to take up that space with too many buttons arranged that way?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My guess is that it won’t change till the ‘22 North American model year. But what do I know?

One thing I do know is that the climate controls on the Palisade dash are difficult to see. It’s a row of identical chrome buttons, each hard to read.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This probably won’t actually change for 2/3 more years. If you are always waiting for the next change up before you buy a car you will never buy one. The one out now is fine. I prefer the real shifter and center console the way it is.
That is true it's more of a me thing. I like tech and change in stuff. It's a bad habit to have lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Only upgrade of interior I would like is maybe a red color option. I don't want push button transmission and I love the way the buttons lay out for the climate control, heated cooled seats and steering wheel. Well heated armrests and console lid would be sweet LOL

·
Registered
443 Posts
Where is the extra length come from to accommodate the almost flat console layout? All dust/debris/whatever will settle on top!
The current setup is fine for me, very intuitive.

·
Registered
110 Posts
My predictions are that it will be announced next year or late this year and come out fall next year or summer 2022. I think the Sonata N-line will come out first, a Kona N-line, then the updated Santa Fe....also having an N-line variant, then a Palisade N-Line with the TT V6.

·
Registered
138 Posts
My perfect setup: Santa Fe N-Line with a twin turbo 3.5 V-6 found in the future Genesis GV80. Crystal White exterior with a Red leather exterior. No chrome, all moldings, emblems, rims blacked out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Meh, my guess if anything they will test this outside of North America then it will hit NA in 2-4 years, imo. I do however feel they have learned their lesson with the Sonata. Sonata's looked great in 2011-14 then Hyundai started to blend in with the others, which hurt sales.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts