Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
22,785 Posts
Hyundai-sponsored Bowl Game Commercials

Anyone watch the game? If so, were there any 2017/18 Turbo Sport commercials?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

·
22,785 Posts
Funny- you know exactly where to ask/ or whom you should have asked. If there were anything remotely interesting on the subject, I would have shared it with 'ya, Rich.

My recent curiosity entanglement with the Sport model --->

Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum - View Single Post - 2018 Elantra Sport pictures, videos and news.
{{{{insert Exasperated Sigh, here!}}} Maybe by Super Bowl LI? Maybe? Frustrated over the delay...and I'M NOT EVEN IN THE MARKET TO BUY!

Just want to see, look over, peek under, listen, sit in, rev-up, touch, taste, smell...you know...stuff like that! :rant2:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
{{{{insert Exasperated Sigh, here!}}} Maybe by Super Bowl LI? Maybe? Frustrated over the delay...and I'M NOT EVEN IN THE MARKET TO BUY!

Just want to see, look over, peek under, listen, sit in, rev-up, touch, taste, smell...you know...stuff like that! :rant2:
>>Haha...cool<<

The Sport is guaranteed to make you feel younger. Sadly those missing safety tech features on the ultimate edition will be missed. I suppose the turbo amoung several other added features will have to make up for it. I know you'll like the Sport after a single test drive.

>mind blown moment<

Rich, if you were to trade in your ultimate edition for a Sport model...-boom- talk about surprising the entire forum. I know...it's unlikely, but the thought remains.

·
22,785 Posts
>>Haha...cool<<

The Sport is guaranteed to make you feel younger. Sadly those missing safety tech features on the ultimate edition will be missed. I suppose the turbo amoung several other added features will have to make up for it. I know you'll like the Sport after a single test drive.

>mind blown moment<

Rich, if you were to trade in your ultimate edition for a Sport model...-boom- talk about surprising the entire forum. I know...it's unlikely, but the thought remains.
Im waiting for Hyundai to add $4-5k to the AD, slap a Genesis badge on it along with a suitcase of luxury adds, and sell it as the Genesis Lantra G45.

Leave all the new (but late arriving) smaller platform SUV's as Hyundai badges.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Im waiting for Hyundai to add $4-5k to the AD, slap a Genesis badge on it along with a suitcase of luxury adds, and sell it as the Genesis Lantra G45.

Leave all the new (but late arriving) smaller platform SUV's as Hyundai badges.
Bud, thanks for the laughter. Maybe I could understand this whole SUV thing if I had a large family of my own. The Sport is by no measure a fast vehicle in comparison to several other vehicles on the road. Hopefully my future days of forming a family of my own will leave my current prospective the same.

It's difficult to appear cool in some SUVs. I'm more interested in the sexy appearance certain cars have.

·
22,785 Posts
Bud, thanks for the laughter. Maybe I could understand this whole SUV thing if I had a large family of my own. The Sport is by no measure a fast vehicle in comparison to several other vehicles on the road. Hopefully my future days of forming a family of my own will leave my current prospective the same.

It's difficult to appear cool in some SUVs. I'm more interested in the sexy appearance certain cars have.
You could buy the 2-door turbocharged Genesis Lantra G45. Oh, wait...that's a carbon copy of the current Gen Coupe. My bad...:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Should there really be an Elantra Sport Turbo forum? It seems like a trap to steal our few Sport owners away from this forum, only to end up in a much smaller forum where I hear crickets chirping.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Should there really be an Elantra Sport Turbo forum? It seems like a trap to steal our few Sport owners away from this forum, only to end up in a much smaller forum where I hear crickets chirping.
>>funny<< I just kept on driving my attention elsewhere. I had the same thought when I first noticed the sticky given the limited attention to the Sport News thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked mine up earlier today and it is the first registered elantra sport in Tucson. Sweet car and I got a great deal on a lease by trading in my 2013 Elantra

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Picked my Sport up and the mods start!
Deeply interested in seeing the additional mods adding as you go along. Freaking-eh...I'm currently at a standstill with a mod order a seller is flaking out on. The seller is a complete idiot by definition. Great....I'm thinking of contacting my credit card company to debate the charge. eBay/PayPal is a joke when it comes to dealing with this.

Just picked mine up earlier today and it is the first registered elantra sport in Tucson. Sweet car and I got a great deal on a lease by trading in my 2013 Elantra
I'll chime in....so cool! Looking forward to your future contributions to the forum. In hopes you'll post more often with your experiences with the Sport model.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
The coming Elantra Sport Turbo and the next Elantra GT sport will finally get an independant rear suspension. That is cool.

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
I'll wait until they come out with something other than a boring sedan...:(

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'll wait until they come out with something other than a boring sedan...:(
~yawn~...eh, I see you forgot all about the Genesis coupe. Thinking of your post brought me to think about this picture. Buddy, it's been awhile since I've noticed your old school humor. Your slacking. ~waits for the quip~

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
~yawn~...eh, I see you forgot all about the Genesis coupe. Thinking of your post brought me to think about this picture. Buddy, it's been awhile since I've noticed your old school humor. Your slacking. ~waits for the quip~

Never forget about the Coupe. Forgot about a job. :(

They'll never get me. All my Ricey Accessories are stealth.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts