Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still have to install them tomorrow (jumping up and down...cant wait!) ordered these in september, along with the carbon fiber grill. going to de-chrome the front end a tad. these have the built in led turn signal modules and white corner reflectors. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (gregd71 @ Nov 29 2010, 10:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375674
still have to install them tomorrow (jumping up and down...cant wait!) ordered these in september, along with the carbon fiber grill. going to de-chrome the front end a tad. these have the built in led turn signal modules and white corner reflectors. :) and the DRLs even have an extra pop out i can add another small led stick in there later. woohoo!
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the pictures!!! I am sure its going to look bad ****!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Drexx3 @ Nov 29 2010, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375678
+1. Where did you order from?
koreanautoimports.com

http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/pro...roducts_id=4847

due to a zip code error ordering online on my part (which i corrected the next day after ordering), followed by some weird photo ID protocol they have to verify an address if you give them the wrong one first... they've been sitting in a warehouse in arizona for a month. finally got that all squared away and delivery at last.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If you can make step by step notes on the install that will be fantastic too. I'll be picking up a set once Shark has the DRL delete module ready to go. Would like to know how involved the removal of old lights and insall of these will be. Hopefully it will be a quick and easy task as we are in the middle of winter, don't want to have to wait till the Spring to put them in.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
While the carbon is not to my taste, I am very interested to see how it turns out for you.

So quit being lazy and install that stuff already! :whistling: :grin:

Question: Who made the light cabinets? Cany you tell?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
QUOTE (gregd71 @ Nov 29 2010, 09:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375674
still have to install them tomorrow (jumping up and down...cant wait!) ordered these in september, along with the carbon fiber grill. going to de-chrome the front end a tad. these have the built in led turn signal modules and white corner reflectors. :)

Ok, I understand you purchased the lights and grill from korean auto parts...I also know where they will be installed at....but, my question is....

How much did the kitty cat cost? was it a free bonus??? :whistling:

·
Registered
854 Posts
those lights are sexy as ****! is that real carbon fiber or carbon fiber look?

·
Registered
424 Posts
why do u guys waste your money on these rink a **** mods that add up to costing a lot of money.

the biggest difference you can make to the sonata is to lower it with nice fitting 19" wheels. that makes the biggest tasteful change.

mods without a drop and well fitting wheels just makes the car look cheesier and cheesier, one rink a **** mod at a time. cheesier and cheesier.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
to each their own. some i like...some i don't....

freedom of choice and expression

:banana: :bwekk: :grin: :clap:

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Nov 30 2010, 12:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375821
why do u guys waste your money on these rink a **** mods that add up to costing a lot of money.
why do guys waste their time on forums criticizing/judging total strangers?

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Nov 30 2010, 12:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375821

the biggest difference you can make to the sonata is to lower it with nice fitting 19" wheels. that makes the biggest tasteful change.

mods without a drop and well fitting wheels just makes the car look cheesier and cheesier, one rink a **** mod at a time. cheesier and cheesier.
Because its about personal desire.

I believe that people that are putting 19" are compensating. I think they look stupid, dont provide any added benefit to the car other than extra weight and horrible ride quality. But hey, everyone else does it! I think people that have to put 19" on cars and then rag on other peoples mods when they could just move to another thread are "rink a **** mod" type people. *rolls eyes*

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Nov 30 2010, 01:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375821

That's awesome.

Headlights look great and I can't wait to see them in. The only reason I would ever steer from those is I can just see individual LEDs going out on those corner pieces! Cross your fingers

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
QUOTE (Iceberg802 @ Nov 30 2010, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375856
That's awesome.

Headlights look great and I can't wait to see them in. The only reason I would ever steer from those is I can just see individual LEDs going out on those corner pieces! Cross your fingers

do you mean 'steer away from'????

1 - 20 of 40 Posts