Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother-in-law gave me his '09 limited that was in a little fender bender so I am trying to sort it out. As you can see in pics gonna needs some body work which I can do. Looks like a very smooth ride.
Took a hit on passenger side and smacked rim good enough to tweak wheel pretty bad inward. Pics is with steering wheel straight. Driver side tire totally square and true. Something is bent and I have access to an '06 parts car...can anyone tell me if suspension parts will swap to an 09(I know body parts will)? If they did Id prolly just grab em all but if not where would be the most probable place to look for twist/ bend. Trying to get this smooth ride back online!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that pic above is with steering wheel straight on. It is obviously bent inward....

If 06 parts fit I will replace em all on passenger side but if not need to figure out what parts are seriously bent...

Aside from that the car is sooooo nice!

·
Registered
882 Posts
you can get a fender first. Find a fender with same color so don't need to paint. Seems 06-11 has the same part number of fender so it will fit.

You can fix the clips of bumper using super glue if needed

Not sure about damaged parts of pass side of suspension, but I guess it's inner/outer tie rod since it's the weakest part. If you have jack and stand it's doable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts