Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Like the grill, don't like the gap, guess it takes getting use to...car looks great btw

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks, I know about the gap it sucks but im told all grills got that Gap just its not as noticeable on other ones.... but it's ok I guess.... needs some getting used to, but all in all I like how it looks.... (just not the gap) kinda VIPish.

Tried to take a night shot but using a iphone at night the quality sux - -

And also took a little video of how my car sounds, I harsh NEED to change the sound as I keep getting GTI's and CC's wanting to race .... and the GTI's always win T.T want something more subtle and quiet when crusing and a nice lowish tone when accelerating.

I know it sounds like a HONDA.... and in real it's WAY louder... too ricey imho, lost it's novelty a few 1000 km's back lol

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Black, im dropping the yellow fogs as im kinda tired of them and moving on to the '13 LED fog upgrade and will run 8k fogs on those. Plus planning on getting rid of the loud coffee can exhaust and moving on to something more subtle/quietish and getting new rims? lol

yellow fogs are Bright but kind of a novelty..... gets boring over time.... plusI kinda feel yellow fogs fit better on a white car than on a black one...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I personally love the yellow fogs...just my opinion :)

Back to the thread topic...Yefeng, where did you get your grill? The more I see it, the more I like it...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks Black, im dropping the yellow fogs as im kinda tired of them and moving on to the '13 LED fog upgrade and will run 8k fogs on those. Plus planning on getting rid of the loud coffee can exhaust and moving on to something more subtle/quietish and getting new rims? lol

yellow fogs are Bright but kind of a novelty..... gets boring over time.... plusI kinda feel yellow fogs fit better on a white car than on a black one...
Those '13 LED fog would look sick on your car. Nice ride:)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ya all the grills have that cap and the reason why it isnt so noticable on the stock grill is cause they made it black along the gap so you cant tell... lol

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha thanks guys, but the main reason why I want to change the fogs is because I got that multicolor LED signal kit so when I use for example "purple" on the signals, 8k blue hid headlights and yellow fogs it looks too much like Christmas tree lighting lol.... so I need something more "neutral"

The grill I got directly from a manufacturer, they didn't wanna sell it single and only in a large bulk order but I convinced them it was for my "shop" and I needed a sample to test fitment/quality/demand lol.... But my friend is thinking of stocking them up in his store.

Btw. did you check out the "post your pics" thread TX? there a new member dipped your grill and it looks way better than in chrome....

·
Registered
12 Posts
The grill I got directly from a manufacturer, they didn't wanna sell it single and only in a large bulk order but I convinced them it was for my "shop" and I needed a sample to test fitment/quality/demand lol.... But my friend is thinking of stocking them up in his store.

Dang...truly one-of-a-kind. Do share if/when your friend can distribute...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dang...truly one-of-a-kind. Do share if/when your friend can distribute...
it's not really 'one of a kind' just that it's hard to locate, US doesn't sell it "yet" and same with china as no shops carry it in stock.

Apparently it IS sold in the middle east, memomo has one on his I think?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts