Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm not changing grills but this one is different and looks good in my opinion. If your going to spend the money get something that looks
different from the pack and is simple. Painted to match the auto color I like it, but not blacked out.

Bob

Don't fear being 1st with this one.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I found a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better grill......... haven't seen it anywhere yet, company from Taiwan designed it and it is manufactured in china (no surprise) but until Monday I wont know if they will sell me a sample or not... if they do......... I'll post what it looks like... right now they only sell in quantity so I can't buy a single piece...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I found a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better grill......... haven't seen it anywhere yet, company from Taiwan designed it and it is manufactured in china (no surprise) but until Monday I wont know if they will sell me a sample or not... if they do......... I'll post what it looks like... right now they only sell in quantity so I can't buy a single piece...
OR you could get some of us involved and we could order a quantity? :)

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
would love to, but if the quality is crap and it's not 1:1 I would be recommending something that brings in more headaches than smiles :D

I can give a little teaser, pretty similar to this:
I like it. Would like to see it up close and personal. Obviously the 2014 models will be different. Something like this would trump both designs in my view.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
well actually with that color contrast I think it looks better than the original model car they used.

Bammbamm I think you should plastidip around the fog lights to make that area black as well to match the rest of the matt and inside the grill there is a bit red im guessing from the bumper/crash support maybe you could matt that and add some black mesh?

and tx, don't be such a chick.... be unique with a pink mesh grill :D

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts