Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Looks like a cross between a Jaguar and an Aston Martin. Still looks sweet. I wont be getting anything new for the next 5 years, unless my Sonata gets stolen or totaled. I kinda like the Gen Coupe, but 5 years from now my attention may be on a different model.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Big Grill!

Not sure I like that big ole grill sticking out there. :eek: Maybe just that picture angle.

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
Looks like a cross between a Jaguar and an Aston Martin. Still looks sweet. I wont be getting anything new for the next 5 years, unless my Sonata gets stolen or totaled. I kinda like the Gen Coupe, but 5 years from now my attention may be on a different model.
Agree. Looks nice I like it. But I won't be getting anything new for 5 years or so. Unless something happens.

·
Registered
559 Posts
If it has AWD, twin turbo (~400hp) for under $45k... I'll probably jump. I want a Taurus SHO but this could convince me otherwise.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That style is so different from the current style that you will probably get some deep discounts on left over 2014 models as soon as the 2015 hits showrooms.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That style is so different from the current style that you will probably get some deep discounts on left over 2014 models as soon as the 2015 hits showrooms.
I don't think there will be a 2014 but they're discounting the 13s already by about $8k. But who wants the old design once the new is out.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I don't think there will be a 2014 but they're discounting the 13s already by about $8k. But who wants the old design once the new is out.
I would gladly buy a leftover 13/14 Genesis 4.6 sedan at a deep discount. Doesn't bother me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.