Hyundai Forums banner

581 - 583 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Santa Fe Sport 2.4
2 Posts
We bought a 2017 Santa Fe Sport with the 2.4 a little over a year ago with about 80k miles. It replaced her 2006 Santa Fe which she loved, and was starting to have normal 13-year-old car problems, despite only having 150k miles. I like to think of myself as a carport mechanic, I spend a good bit of time on a yukon/tahoe forum for my Yukon, and I'm starting to turn toward some maintenance on the Santa Fe, so I'm looking forward to spending some time on here!

·
Premium Member
2021 Phantom Black Sonata
46 Posts
Just purchased/had delivered a 2021 Sonata Limited. Still going through all the bells and whistles, but loving so far. I must say the vehicle is very refined...almost compares to my 2010 Genesis 4.6.

·
Registered
Santa Fe Sport 2016
1 Posts
I bought our SFS 2016 when it was about a year old - so after 3 and a bit years I know most of its quirks. Main beefs are the balky transmission and the weak headlights. I got it fairly cheaply as an ex-rental vehicle so my expectations are modest. I did add a back up camera as rear visibility was awful. I am being advised to clean the fuel injectors although I have not seen any deterioration in fuel economy (which I track at every fill up). Any advice? We're in Victoria, BC so pretty mild climate - although the heated seats are a welcome feature.

581 - 583 of 583 Posts