Hyundai Forums banner

561 - 573 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!
I purchased my 2014 Santa Fe Limited on November of 2015. I've always owned used Toyotas and never once had any issues. I've had plenty of issues with my santa fe starting 4 months after purchase when a defected tire blew out and the dealership did not want to help me out at all.

Then I've had on going asian messages pop up on my navigation screen together with noises coming from my breaks.

I just recently had another bigger issue with the car and it was towed to the dealership. I posted that issue on a separate thread just 5 minutes ago hoping I can get some advice.

Thank You!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone. Just upgraded from a 2016 Sonata to a 2019 Sonata SE. So far loving the new car and the new features and looks. I have a lot of questions about it so look out for those!

(And yes, blue is my favorite color. Also, don't mind the tint on the 16, won't be going ignorant dark on the new one haha)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. My name is Sulaiman from South Africa. I have a H100 tipper and a H1 panel van. The tipper is 100%. The panel van however I discovered has oil in the radiator but not overheating and I checked the sump: no water. I have flushed the system filled up with new coolant. Idled for an hour still no overheating and water clear. Drove it to work. After it cooled down checked the radiator: still clean. Drove home and it didn't overheat checked the following morning: oil in the radiator. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hello, welcome. Not sure this is the correct forum here, but anyways, it sounds like it may be a head gasket or such. Google a head gasket leak checker, as I do not know what is available in SA. Here in the states, we do not have this vehicle, so I am not sure if it has a oil cooler somewhere mounted, that would be a good place to start if it has one.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time Hyundai owner. Just picked up a used 2016 Santa Fe SE to replace my 2004 Armada. Love it so far. Noticed a couple of known issues and possible mods ;) Glad a dedicated forum is here as a resource.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dave here, recently bought a '18 santa fe for the wife. I enjoy driving the car, looking forward to reading the forum and learning about it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Well, about 6 years ago this month, I bought my santafe, and now I sold it. I didnt want to make a new thread, but you wont be seeing me much on here anymore. Thanks guys for all the help. i will be on the Veloster boards if you need any expertise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. We got hit and had to total our beloved pickup truck, so we went out and purchased a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. It's like new, a beautiful vehicle. Glad to have found this forum and we look forward to meeting more owners here!! :)

561 - 573 of 573 Posts