Hyundai Forums banner

541 - 560 of 574 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi have a 2015 sfs 2.0t with everything but the awd. I joined this site looking for cool mods and the hope that someday someone will figure out CarPlay on the 2015sfs with the infinity nav system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchase a 2018 Santa Fe Sport & the dealership, as part of my deal, would install heated seats (just like in my 2014 Santa Fe Sport which the button was on the center control panel) I got my SUV back today and the switch was placed on the panel near the gas pedal!!! I was told this was normal??? Thoughts?? Advice??

·
Registered
738 Posts
I recently purchase a 2018 Santa Fe Sport & the dealership, as part of my deal, would install heated seats (just like in my 2014 Santa Fe Sport which the button was on the center control panel) I got my SUV back today and the switch was placed on the panel near the gas pedal!!! I was told this was normal??? Thoughts?? Advice??

IMO, not really. I know one of our local shops that would install heated & cooled leather seats, would try to place the buttons on that console part by the shifter where they normally are.

But I've not looked at the interior of a 2018 SFS, so I don't know if they relocated the switch (ie, if you had purchased the trim level, etc. if Hyundai kept the switch where the shifter is).

Without seeing pictures, it seems like maybe they took an "easy" way to install?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi everyone, I leased a 2018 Santa Fe 2.0T today in black, with grey leather interior. I love the ability to share tips and tricks on this forum with other fellow Hyundai drivers. Any tips or tricks I should be aware of? The tire pressure was 41 from the dealer. I've dropped it down to 37. I'm assuming that's a happy medium between 41 and the recommended 34 that's printed on the door?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi everyone, I leased a 2018 Santa Fe 2.0T today in black, with grey leather interior. I love the ability to share tips and tricks on this forum with other fellow Hyundai drivers. Any tips or tricks I should be aware of? The tire pressure was 41 from the dealer. I've dropped it down to 37. I'm assuming that's a happy medium between 41 and the recommended 34 that's printed on the door?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Welcome. Drop it further to 34.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I just bought my first Hyundai product, a 2016 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Limited in the light silver color. I immediately added a heavy duty bike rack to the back (it came with the receiver hitch) and I'll be adding roof racks before ski season starts.

I've put about 1000km on it so far, and I've been really happy with the new-to-me vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hi everyone. Been a busy year. Purchased a 2018 SFS Ultimate/Tech for my son's graduation in Mineral Gray/Black. I liked his so much, I just picked up same in Twilight Black/Black. What an incredible value. The only thing I wish is the here in NJ, the dealer network makes you feel like you need to shower after you visit. :smile: What a steal with the current rebates and dealers wanting the '18's gone. Not a big fan of the '19 front end, so I rushed out to buy the '18 for myself. Nice to be in this great forum. Alot of good infor here for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
My first hyundai

Hi there after driving a family members Hyundai Elantra Gt. I really enjoyed it. So I went out and bought the bigger brother version. Got a used 2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD with tech pack in Serrano Red! Loving it and glad to be here. P.S. I could've bought a 2019 but I wanted to spend less money and I really like this body style.
Thanks all.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys,
I am new to the Hyundai world.
first time to own or drive a Hyundai.

I got my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe 3 days ago, so far so good.

I was hopping to start doing some work on the stance (wheels, tires and spacers)

I hope I can find what I am looking for in here.

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
2011 GLS - Arlington, TX

Just scored a 2011 GLS and am very excited about it. This seems to be the perfect solution for weekend getaways. So much storage, excellent ride. I am hoping to find an enthusiast community. I would like to make mine to where I can comfortably go offroad if needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New 2018 Owner, already did a couple updates

Hi everyone...I am a new owner of a 2018 Satan Fe Sport 2.0T in Mineral Grey with black interior. To be honest I wasn't even considering a Hyundai but the big incentives got me in the door and I'm glad they did. MSRP was about 33k, lease was written on buy price of 24K. My intention is to buy it in a few months. The only concerns that I had was that I had to use Android App for my GPS...but so far its been no problem at all. The stereo left something to be desired, but I added a sub-woofer under the passenegr's seat and it really fills out the bottom end and it rivals the Infinity system. (JBL BassPro SL). I tinted out all of the rear windows with 5% over the factory, and I put on 20% on the front door windows. It looks very nice and happy with it so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 5th Hyundai

I'm driving my 5th Hyundai. This one is the 2018 Santa Fe Sport AWD. I've had this for about 11 months now and have enjoyed it every day since I purchased it. Love the vehicle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bought a '14 2.0T. I have not had the best luck out of the gate. Just learned the amp went bad, killing my battery. Looks like I'll be in the market for a sound/navigation system replacement.

541 - 560 of 574 Posts