Hyundai Forums banner

521 - 540 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Here's "Ruby Too" who escaped from the factory delivery truck Friday and the dealership Saturday.

Sticker was $41,217 with dealer add-ons - plus $400 fees and $572.50 "TTL" here in South Carolina. Total would be $42,189.50

I paid $32,000 OTD including my trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I just registered. I don't even own a Hyundai yet.

I love most everything about the Santa Fe Sport, but I have a garage size issue. I need to fold the side mirrors to get it in. I'm looking for any information on mods making it possible to add power folding side mirrors. My intent in joining here is to ask that question. I'm planning on adding a new thread for this topic, but have seen some other online forums which require new users to introduce themselves first. -Dave

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi, I just registered. I don't even own a Hyundai yet.

I love most everything about the Santa Fe Sport, but I have a garage size issue. I need to fold the side mirrors to get it in. I'm looking for any information on mods making it possible to add power folding side mirrors. My intent in joining here is to ask that question. I'm planning on adding a new thread for this topic, but have seen some other online forums which require new users to introduce themselves first. -Dave
hey welcome to the forum. Looks like you can mod it, but only if you have extra $500 around.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182852368284?rmvSB=true

·
Registered
1 Posts
My First Hyundai

Hello everyone! I bought my first Hyundai just under a month ago, a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD with 35k on it. I did a lot of research on other suv's first (this is my first suv - always car guy previously), but this one has everything I need. And I absolutely love the stylish looks of this suv more than any other I've seen. So I'm lovin it. Just added weathertech floor liners & cargotech today. So, see ya around!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hello everyone! I bought my first Hyundai just under a month ago, a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD with 35k on it. I did a lot of research on other suv's first (this is my first suv - always car guy previously), but this one has everything I need. And I absolutely love the stylish looks of this suv more than any other I've seen. So I'm lovin it. Just added weathertech floor liners & cargotech today. So, see ya around!
How much did you pick yours up for?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Glad to be here!

Hey everyone! I am so excited to join the family of SFS. Drove out a new 2017 2.0T Ultimate a couple of weeks ago and still in love with the car. Yyuge sunroof, Android Auto, leather seat, 9 inch taller seating, all much better than the 2016 Elantra I traded-in. Will so you guys often!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's "Ruby Too" who escaped from the factory delivery truck Friday and the dealership Saturday.

Sticker was $41,217 with dealer add-ons - plus $400 fees and $572.50 "TTL" here in South Carolina. Total would be $42,189.50

Congrats! This is an awesome deal coz it's 2018 model!

·
Registered
669 Posts

Congrats! This is an awesome deal coz it's 2018 model!
Yeah, I am loving it! I replaced the factory / OEM speakers with Infinity Kappa all around and added a Rockford Fosgate P300-12" subwoofer and upgraded high beams with a Opt7 Fluxbeam X 9005 LED kit, all other bulbs to LED of some kind, am in the process of replacing the horns with Freeway Blasters and the wimpy alarm horn with a Hella horn. The fog lights will be Opt7 Boltzen 35w AC 3000°K HID lamps soon and i think that I am done tweaking. I added a few other little things like fixed the fog lights wiring so I can turn them on any time and added some blue LED strips in the trunk which was just too dark to suit me.

Great vehicle, and I am on my 3rd Hyundai, traded in the 2008 Azera with 200,000+ miles on this one, driving my 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate and loving it as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, I am loving it! I replaced the factory / OEM speakers with Infinity Kappa all around and added a Rockford Fosgate P300-12" subwoofer and upgraded high beams with a Opt7 Fluxbeam X 9005 LED kit, all other bulbs to LED of some kind, am in the process of replacing the horns with Freeway Blasters and the wimpy alarm horn with a Hella horn. The fog lights will be Opt7 Boltzen 35w AC 3000°K HID lamps soon and i think that I am done tweaking. I added a few other little things like fixed the fog lights wiring so I can turn them on any time and added some blue LED strips in the trunk which was just too dark to suit me.

Great vehicle, and I am on my 3rd Hyundai, traded in the 2008 Azera with 200,000+ miles on this one, driving my 2015 Genesis 3.8 Ultimate and loving it as well.
Admire!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not new, just a new ride. Today, I traded my 2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T with the Premium and Tech Packages for a 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate with the Ultimate Tech Package. Super excited with my new ride. So many new things to learn!

The picture below has new ride in front and old ride in back. Sounds silly and a bit sentimental, but I thanked, "Macy Rose" for her years with me. Here's to many years with "The Susan!"

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks great! I like the gray piece going across the bottom of the rocker panel.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks great! I like the gray piece going across the bottom of the rocker panel.
Thank you, I am very excited! After driving it for a few days, it feels completely different than my first one. And the best part . . . no squeaks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
new here and to Hyundai

hey my name is Ben

love cars

work with technology :(

just bought my first Hyundai a week ago :)

joined here cause its having issues :(

I'm feeling optimistic that it will be resolved

I live in Michigan in the upper peninsula. we have 1 Hyundai dealership here within several hundred miles

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everyone!

Been lurking on this forum for the past couple of months, but just picked up my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate with the Ultimate Tech Package in Mineral Gray over the weekend. Really liking it so far. It is my first Hyundai. Previously owned a 2011 Honda CR V which served me well for 100,000 miles. Also looked at the 2018 CR V, but ultimately decided on the Santa Fe Sport because it had a a few options, such as the panoramic sunroof and the larger 2.0L engine, that were not available on the CR V. Also liked the infotainment system included with the Santa Fe much more than the CR V's offering which seemed a little slow and dated to me. Attached is a pic of my new ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey everyone!

Been lurking on this forum for the past couple of months, but just picked up my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate with the Ultimate Tech Package in Mineral Gray over the weekend. Really liking it so far. It is my first Hyundai. Previously owned a 2011 Honda CR V which served me well for 100,000 miles. Also looked at the 2018 CR V, but ultimately decided on the Santa Fe Sport because it had a a few options, such as the panoramic sunroof and the larger 2.0L engine, that were not available on the CR V. Also liked the infotainment system included with the Santa Fe much more than the CR V's offering which seemed a little slow and dated to me. Attached is a pic of my new ride!
You just posted that photo by the nice looking shore to make us good weather deprived SF owners feel bad. Not a good intro to make friends!
Just kidding; nice ride and welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
You just posted that photo by the nice looking shore to make us good weather deprived SF owners feel bad. Not a good intro to make friends!

Just kidding; nice ride and welcome!

Lol - that picture was taken on the north fork of Long Island NY. It was about 35 degrees out at the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

521 - 540 of 573 Posts