Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we are all looking for unmentioned features in the manual I have found a new feature on the remote locking (apologies if it been posted before). it applies to my comfort (so probably same on the style too)

When leaving the car it basically allows the driver to press the locking button and set off and not required to wait for those who are still collecting themselves from the car before finally closing the door- always irritating waiting for the slow ones!

How to test
Unlock the car, open one (any) door , now press the locking button on the plip, nothing will happen, now close the door you opened- you now see the lights flash once (to signal doors locked) and check the doors they all locked- very clever!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Just thought i'd mention........ make sure you don't accidentally leave/drop keys inside car after pressing the remote button, unless you have a spare key very handy :whistling:

·
Registered
283 Posts
QUOTE (Mr Pogle @ May 4 2010, 09:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319537
Just thought i'd mention........ make sure you don't accidentally leave/drop keys inside car after pressing the remote button, unless you have a spare key very handy :whistling:

The automatic lock facility had our friend baffled the other day. i.e. you can unlock the car with the remote, but if you do not open a door within a preset time, the doors automatically relock.

Well we were down the bottom of the garden with the friend and he wanted to get his work gloves from the car before he left. He came to collect the keys and was asked to return them back to us once he had unlocked the car. Up the garden he went, unlocked the doors at a distance, saw the indicators flash in confirmation, then back down the garden to drop off the key. By the time he got back to the car it had locked itself. He repeated the process 3 times before he twigged.

:D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (Steve_W @ May 6 2010, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320217
The automatic lock facility had our friend baffled the other day. i.e. you can unlock the car with the remote, but if you do not open a door within a preset time, the doors automatically relock.

Well we were down the bottom of the garden with the friend and he wanted to get his work gloves from the car before he left. He came to collect the keys and was asked to return them back to us once he had unlocked the car. Up the garden he went, unlocked the doors at a distance, saw the indicators flash in confirmation, then back down the garden to drop off the key. By the time he got back to the car it had locked itself. He repeated the process 3 times before he twigged.

:D
Lmao........ hope he saw the funny side :grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts