Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I had just bought the new facelift Tuscani 2005 in Singapore. I am so excited! The car is now still being manufactured and it would first arrive in Singapore this month or so. This will be the first batch of new Tuscani in Singapore. :D Hurray!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,384 Posts
Congratulation Shark!. I am sure with your Tuscani, it will be easier to find female companions .. lol j/k, nice country by the way , I visited Singapore as a tourist and like it there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by admin@Sep 2 2004, 01:55 AM
Congratulation Shark!. I am sure with your Tuscani, it will be easier to find female companions .. lol j/k, nice country by the way , I visited Singapore as a tourist and like it there.
[snapback]991[/snapback]​


Yeah .. think it will. But there seems to be a problem, I am attached! LOL
so how is your experience with your Tuscani?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,384 Posts
I have accent and matrix but not tuscani . I think I will want one when I have save enough money. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by admin@Sep 5 2004, 02:23 AM
I have accent and matrix but not tuscani . I think I  will  want one when I have save enough money. :(
[snapback]1061[/snapback]​

IC ... I have a couple of friends driving Matrix as well, and they had the little TV inside, looks cool and economical. B)
Don't worry, there will come this day where you will drive a Tuscani too. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Originally posted by SharkRacer001@Sep 2 2004, 08:32 AM
Hi all,

I had just bought the new facelift Tuscani 2005 in Singapore. I am so excited! The car is now still being manufactured and it would first arrive in Singapore this month or so. This will be the first batch of new Tuscani in Singapore.  :D Hurray!
[snapback]990[/snapback]​


Well, congratulations :)

Now, by any chance, could we see some pictures with your car? I'd be interested especially in the interior, since it seems that there have been some changes too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Congratulations!

I heard the 2005 model has just facelift (new front, new taillights, etc). but no change to major stuff like engine, transmission, etc. Is that right??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Hello, i'm italian and i can say what's new on 2005 tuscani here, in Italy.
1) The power in the 2.0 engine is increased from 138 to 141 Hp.
2) The 2.0 engine is with "fasatura variabile" (in italian). I don't know the exact word in english, but is like the toyota vvt-i or the honda v-tec. It's like two engine in one: more progression, less expensive when you go slow, more power when you push down the accelerating pedal.
3) In italy must be included the ESP on every model with the 2.0 and 2.7 engine.

Excuse me for my english but is better than nothing :p

Bye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by admin@Sep 2 2004, 09:55 AM
Congratulation Shark!. I am sure with your Tuscani, it will be easier to find female companions .. lol j/k, nice country by the way , I visited Singapore as a tourist and like it there.
[snapback]991[/snapback]​


Like this you mean?........phwoar!! B)


Nick. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top