Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
2021 Hyundai Elantra N-line
Ok, so I'm looking at buying the same model that you have, but only 2 channels (I don't think I need the in-cab camera). You mentioned that you can connect your phone to the Cam via wifi to pull clips; do you know if that chip can be reversed to just have the camera connect to home wifi instead of me connecting to the camera? I have WAPs throughout my house, including the garage because I'm an IT nerd. If I can get the camera to connect to my home wifi I could theoretically run a script from my server that would pull clips from the camera automatically when I get home and it connects. 馃
I'll check the app when I get in the car. The app won't let me get any further into it unless I connect to the dashcam.

Registered
2021 Hyundai Elantra N-line

Should be the exact same as the A139 model.
Ok, so I'm looking at buying the same model that you have, but only 2 channels (I don't think I need the in-cab camera). You mentioned that you can connect your phone to the Cam via wifi to pull clips; do you know if that chip can be reversed to just have the camera connect to home wifi instead of me connecting to the camera? I have WAPs throughout my house, including the garage because I'm an IT nerd. If I can get the camera to connect to my home wifi I could theoretically run a script from my server that would pull clips from the camera automatically when I get home and it connects. 馃

Registered
I鈥檝e had fun with breaking in the car for the last 3 months and am ready to add some more personality. It鈥檚 my first car and want to start with some basic mods but I鈥檓 having trouble. I can鈥檛 find any information for an air intake that would fit other than just changing the filter. Also can鈥檛 decide wether to change to a performance muffler or just delete it all together. I鈥檓 looking for the nice deep and louder sound but don鈥檛 want to be too too loud. Does anyone have any tips?

Registered
I鈥檝e had fun with breaking in the car for the last 3 months and am ready to add some more personality. It鈥檚 my first car and want to start with some basic mods but I鈥檓 having trouble. I can鈥檛 find any information for an air intake that would fit other than just changing the filter. Also can鈥檛 decide wether to change to a performance muffler or just delete it all together. I鈥檓 looking for the nice deep and louder sound but don鈥檛 want to be too too loud. Does anyone have any tips?
do a muffler delete, i did this to mine and it sound awesome
i'm still looking for an intake, not sure if the afe power intake for the 2017-2020 will work on the 2021

Registered
I picked up Phantom Black. I'll add some pics soon. ;)

The LED bulbs (NINEO HB3/9005) was purchased through Amazon. I used them in my other vehicles without issues (going on 3years). For the Elantra N Line, they fit without a problem... other than some bloody knuckles and hands.

For future changes, here is my list (in no particular order):
  • Window tint
  • Dash camera (front and rear)
  • Radar detector (hard-wired)
  • LED lights ("fog lights") for front bottom
  • Subwoofer
Hi, I am from Puerto Rico, and my Elantra N line in the housing of headlight show H13L and H13R, that is the model of the headlight? Because all here say is HB3 but I bought last week LED HB3 but not fits. Can tell me? Thanks!

Registered
2021 Elantra N Line | 6MT | Phantom Black
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hi, I am from Puerto Rico, and my Elantra N line in the housing of headlight show H13L and H13R, that is the model of the headlight? Because all here say is HB3 but I bought last week LED HB3 but not fits. Can tell me? Thanks!
I don't know and not sure why your N line has a different headlight bulb size.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts