Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two month old Sonata has a flaw. The rubber moulding on the door isn't attached properly. I'm thinking this is a warranty issue and it shouldn't really matter whether I take it to the dealer I purchased it from to to another one closer to my home.
Agree?

·
Banned
532 Posts
:00000732: to the club.......:D

You may take your vehicle to any Hyundai dealer, be nice to the one you choose and you'll have many positive experiences during the life of your vehicle. A smile goes a long way.........

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course
I'm always nice. If I don't get good service I may have to be a little less nice.

This brings to mind a question. I got a coupon from the dealer I bought the car from offering my first oil change for free. I called the dealership closer to my home and talked to a service mgr. I asked her if she would match the offer. She said "no, if we did that for you we'd have to do it for everyone".

What?
If you don't match it and I go elsewhere maybe you've lost a customer for a few years worth of service.

I was nice to her but I have to say I was disappointed.
:00000732: to the club.......:D

You may take your vehicle to any Hyundai dealer, be nice to the one you choose and you'll have many positive experiences during the life of your vehicle. A smile goes a long way.........

·
Banned
532 Posts
Possibly that free oil change was built into that new car sales price ...... :whistling:

It's the old carrot on a stick approach, but the dealer who is more convenient and your comfortable with is the choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts