Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have orderered a 7 seat Premium back in July and am still awaiting delivery of my car :-(

The car was orginally due mid Sept!

Does anyone have any similar experiences? Or even know which Hyundai dealer supplies Autofinders?

·
Registered
315 Posts
QUOTE (rockysantafe @ Oct 22 2010, 09:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365412
Hello,

I have orderered a 7 seat Premium back in July and am still awaiting delivery of my car :-(

Does anyone have any similar experiences? Or even know which Hyundai dealer supplies Autofinders?
Yeah some people in the UK have waited up to twenty weeks.

Try the Hyundai owners club of Great Britain HOCGB

Gazza!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (rockysantafe @ Oct 22 2010, 03:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365412
Hello,

Interesting. I ordered my 7 seat Premium manual in Phantom Black on 15th September from www.new-car-discount.com and I've been told it will arrive in the UK on 2nd November with me able to collect on 10th November. Was yours an Auto or did it have any packs added?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've just called a mate at my local dealer, and he can get the car within a fortnight. I'd imagine you're getting a considerably better deal online than he could do though.

Autofinders encourages dealers to bid on your order, so the supplier will vary order to order for an identical car.

Hope you enjoy the car when it turns up!
S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts