Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Too bad they're not offering this in the US. I'll be in the market for something new soon and will likely go with another brand. Eyes on the new ES FSport.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Too bad they're not offering this in the US. I'll be in the market for something new soon and will likely go with another brand. Eyes on the new ES FSport.
Same here. My lease is up in May. I'm already trying to find a replacement vehicle and the ES is in the running. I'm also considering the Kia Cadenza but it doesn't have the extending drivers seat (can you believe it?).

A replacement for the Azera is a hard find being the Azera is so well made, comfortable, powerful and affordable. I will truly miss this car.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Same here. My lease is up in May. I'm already trying to find a replacement vehicle and the ES is in the running. I'm also considering the Kia Cadenza but it doesn't have the extending drivers seat (can you believe it?).

A replacement for the Azera is a hard find being the Azera is so well made, comfortable, powerful and affordable. I will truly miss this car.
I own my Azera but after five years, im getting the itch if you know what I mean. I test drove the new ES FSport a few weeks ago and needless to say, I want one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts