Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered these window shades or whatever you want to call them off ebay and they were shipping from S Korea. Took a bit but these are by far the best I have ever gotten for any of the cars i have owned over the decades. I love these thing. Hey Rich. Gotta love that reflection from the wax too :) I used the Collinite #845

·
Registered
639 Posts
Those do look good.

We have the Weathertech (fronts only... I prefer the in-channel design), but those are by far the nicest "stick-ons" I've seen.

And that shine!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That does looks nice. What is the tape that's used to mount them?

Standard 3M peel and stick as others use, you know that almost putty-like grey stuff. I wiped all the places it attached to with denatured alcohol before attaching them. The wipes most include doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
22,788 Posts
Aren't you breaking some law running the streets in a mirror-coated vehicle? ;) You'll blind the person behind you if they turn on their headlights!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aren't you breaking some law running the streets in a mirror-coated vehicle? ;) You'll blind the person behind you if they turn on their headlights!

Was thinking the same thing about this car

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
389 Posts
Do you guys find this "mod" if it's even classified as a mod, visually appealing or do people buy it MORE for functionality? (Yes, I know what they're for)

I honestly do very much like the look though and how they do not take away from the curves of the car.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wow, that's a great deal. It states "In Stock - Usually ships in 24 to 72 hours".
The website said the same thing when I bought it 1.5 years ago...
I wonder why it took a month?
I suspect the vendor wanted to get a larger discount from the manufacturer and waited until they got enough orders. To their credit, they did let me know that it might take a month before the order could be filled and the price was much higher on ebay so I decided to wait.

·
22,788 Posts
...a month before the order could be filled and the price was much higher on ebay so I decided to wait.
Economics 101: Brain Meets Wallet Meets Common Sense, Chapter 1. I was sitting in the desk next to Don67. We aced the course! ;)

Or, as Grandma used to say: "Son, when your out-go exceeds your in-come, your up-keep will be your down-fall!" Wise old gal, she was!

·
Registered
383 Posts
They do look great- beeauteeful job on the waxing, too :)

I NEED these.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts