Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd load some pics of my new Tucson IX35....picked it up 3 weeks ago. This is the fully loaded package for this market. The color is Hyper Metallic and i'm simply loving it so far. I have gotten used to Pioneer head units' interface with my Ipod so I find Hyundai's interface a little lacking especially when it comes to library searching and the fact that it does not turn off the Ipod when the car is switched off. The other thing I realised is that when the headlight is on auto, at nights it does not turn off automatically when the car is switched off and locked...a little strange. Other than that i'm loving the new ride. My dealer promised me he would get headrest DVD players, side steps and window visors but haven't been able to produced them so far but i'm still hoping. I saw alot of accessories on a Korean website but nowhere else.

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
Nice! That color looks like Graphite gray in the states here, that was my second choice, maybe I should have gotten that instead? It looks so good, but I never saw it in real life, just pictures, my first color choice that happened to come in to the dealer was Kiwi green, and I took a liking to it, so I got that. None of the other colors appealed to me on the GLS model with almost no chrome on it. Love that sunroof, but I decided to limit my spending. By the way, I also noticed the time delay of the headlights going off when you leave the car, but I kinda like it, I also like the fact that the car arms the alarm automatically after a slight delay, it beats turning around, & getting a stiff neck to see if it's armed when you usually have to hit a button. Good Luck Mellofellow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts