Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I just took possession of a 2009 Santa Fe Limited this past Friday. It is dark cherry red with a beige leather interior, fully loaded (minus navigation) and about 45,700 kms on it.

I parted with my 1996 Toyota Celica GT-S for the Santa Fe. We recently had a baby, so it was time to get a vehicle that I could actually put a car seat in.

The Santa Fe was in excellent condition when I bought it, but I did notice the other day that there was a valve cover leak right above the alternator, something that after reading through these forums, sounds relatively common on the 3.3L engine. The dealership said they are going to take care of it, plus it still should be under the manufacturer's warranty anyways.

Apart from a couple other minor cosmetic things (passenger rear bumper reflector was full of water), I hope this is just a minor hiccup on a long and satisfying life with this car. :57:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I just got word that I can get my Santa Fe in to the dealership next Tuesday and the valve cover leak will be covered under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts