Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sanuvel this side,I have only had big cars, Now i am thinking of doing something new and want to purchase XG-350.
As from many reliable sources i heard that XG350 has everything .The car is beautiful and the most thing which i like about car is the comfortable rear seat,but still I am worried about getting aggravation and problems.
Do I buy or look elsewhere ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey don't get worried about coming aggravation and problems.I am also having XG350 3 months old and it is running very nicely.the car has great pick-up.it looks like a racer car.
upto this time i didn't found any problem...and i suggest you just don't get confused and purchase the car.
good luck

Originally posted by sanuvel@Jul 15 2004, 11:11 AM
Sanuvel this side,I have only had big cars, Now i am thinking of doing something new and want to purchase XG-350.
As from many reliable sources i heard that XG350 has everything .The car is beautiful and the most thing which i like about car is the comfortable rear seat,but still I am worried about getting aggravation and problems.
Do I buy or look elsewhere ?
[snapback]120[/snapback]​

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello there...

Don't be afraid...

Go and read about my experience in this forum..

Even if my car is XG30,,I am pretty sure that XG35 will be more Exciting and excelent than mine..
So go ahead..and joing us...

take care.... hope for you the best choice.

MMK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts