Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please post me some pics of the new Tucson ....so that i can figure out about the capacity of the car.....means how much persons it can hold.Actually i am searching a family car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
hello friend i am sending you some of the pictures of the car....hope you will love them....



Originally posted by tonie@Jul 29 2004, 09:38 AM
Can anyone please post me some pics of the new Tucson ....so that i can figure out about the capacity of the car.....means how much persons it can hold.Actually i am searching a family car.
[snapback]520[/snapback]​
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really lavin the car is lovely!
But it doesn't seem to be a family car.
what did you think.
bye
Originally posted by lavin@Jul 29 2004, 01:44 PM
hello friend i am sending you some of the pictures of the car....hope you will love them....
[snapback]539[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Originally posted by tonie@Jul 29 2004, 02:38 AM
Can anyone please post me some pics of the new Tucson ....so that i can figure out about the capacity of the car.....means how much persons it can hold.Actually i am searching a family car.
[snapback]520[/snapback]​



Hyundai did open the website for Tucson.
You can get pis and more info at this website.

www.hyundai-tucson.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
hiya tonie

2L 4x4 comfort model, and a 10 year old girl and a 8 month old baby and a wife so i guess this makes it a family car. well i wouldnt put it that way. cos we use a pram the wheels take up most if not all of the boot, so we don´t do the weekly shopping together, the airbag from passenger side can not be disconnected, so i can´t put the baby chair infront.all in all i wouldn´t call it a family car, but kids will grow up, :lol: :lol:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Originally posted by inkognito@Nov 12 2004, 06:20 AM
hiya tonie

2L 4x4 comfort model, and a 10 year old girl and a 8 month old baby and a wife so i guess this makes it a family car. well i wouldnt put it that way. cos we use a pram the wheels take up most if not all of the boot, so we don´t do the weekly shopping together, the airbag from passenger side can not be disconnected, so i can´t put the baby chair infront.all in all i wouldn´t call it a family car, but kids will grow up, :lol:  :lol:
[snapback]2656[/snapback]​



doesn't the front aibag disengage when someone under 60 lbs sit in the seat?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Originally posted by inkognito@Nov 12 2004, 05:20 AM
hiya tonie

2L 4x4 comfort model, and a 10 year old girl and a 8 month old baby and a wife so i guess this makes it a family car. well i wouldnt put it that way. cos we use a pram the wheels take up most if not all of the boot, so we don´t do the weekly shopping together, the airbag from passenger side can not be disconnected, so i can´t put the baby chair infront.all in all i wouldn´t call it a family car, but kids will grow up, :lol:  :lol:
[snapback]2656[/snapback]​


hi,
i think its only the small bootspace that lets it down. We just traded in our santa fe for one, and noticed the buggie takes up the whole boot. But inside the cabin is much bigger than lets say the saab 9-3 we test drove. you can easily have two adults in the back and a child chair.
we bought the 2.7 v6... im a bit worried about fuel comsuption, if it does not meet the estimated hyundai figures I could be in trouble.

but anyhow apart from boot, it makes a good family car.

Neil, sweden
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top