Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2001 Santa Fe from a used car dealership. However they did not have the owners manuel for me. I've looked at ebay and other places but don't want to pay 20.00 for the manuel. I feel i've paid enough for the car i should get the manuel also. if anyone has a manuel they can photo copy and send to me, or know how to get a manuel for free or less than 20.00 please let me know.
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
329 Posts
Some others using this forum have found their local Hyundai dealer will supply a manual for free - especially if its the dealer who sold the vehicle in the first place.

Or try calling Hyundai America direct at 1 800 826 CARS - since they are still carrying a warranty its in their own interest for you to have the manual

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the same boat.

Just bought a 2004 Santa Fe 2 days ago. No documentation with it. There was an identical Santa Fe right next to it with what appeared to be a set of owner's manuals. The dealership took that set and gave it to us.

Everything was in that package except the real owner's manual.

I called the 1-800-866-cars number and was told to call Hyundai USA Corporate HQ at 1-800-633-5151 and select option #1.

Talked to a nice guy and he took my VIN and said they would ship one out to me on their next shipping day, which I think is Friday. No charge or anything.

So, if you're needing a owner's manual, call the number above that I called.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are exactly right!! I called the number, also spoke with a nice guy and they're sending me an owners manual right out. Thanks for the tip!!!!!

Danny

·
Registered
243 Posts
I do believe that whatever is in the hard cover manual is also available on line at Hyundai Webtech. You just need to enter your model, year and engine type and you can look through the shop, electrical and tsb database.
Note: Webtech is a USA service, so if you have a european, asian, canadian model its possible that not all ifo is online.

Hyundai Webtech Service.

TS out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts