Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like some suggestions are which are good tires for the car. I had a van for years so I am not knowledgeable on car tires. I don't want to spend a fortune but want decent tires that will last.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Big B @ May 31 2010, 04:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328180
Dang, 20k miles!! What are you doing burn outs? Geesh, I got 75k out of my stock Michelins. Did you ever rotate? Drive in circles all day? In what way's are you tires worn? What's the tread depth? Shoulder wear? Are the cords coming through? Are they dry rotted? More details would help, thanks.
I didn't rotate because someone said that I would then need 4 tires fast. It looks like the thread is wearing evenly but not much left. Don't need an alignment or any thing like that. Don't know how to calculate the tread depth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for your advise. I would like to know if I could use "H" rated tires if I will still have 2 "V" tires on there? What would be the difference between 95V and 94V?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.