Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all, here are some doubts about the stuff you guys are mentioning all the while and do hope that this forum can have a special column which sepcially records all the stuff you have installed into your Matrix.

I personally wish to understand perhaps it is recommended to fix one.

Informations like:

What is the function? Rough cost? Pro and Cons? Recommendation? Where can be obtain? What Brand is good?

1. Strut bar
2. KNN filter
3. Grounding cable
4. Spark Plugs cable
5. Leather Seat and etc

Reasons i suggest this is, because I remember read something about strut bar, by time i wanted to fix one, to confirm about the strut bar, so i run tru the messages again to search for the right infor. Hope you can understand what i'm trying to said. just a click – KNN filter, wah lah, all infor is there. Definitely I can search KNN filter in internet, but is much real infor from actual people who use on the same car that we drive.

Anyway said is easy then do. Have a good laugh if you think is too much from me or un-useful, but hope some one can share and confirm the use, pro and cons of the stuff i mention above. I'm trying to make my nugget more happy taking me around.

Han, asoffian, WLM558 from mymatrixclub.com any recommendation?

KY

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by GoldNugget@Aug 20 2004, 12:54 AM
Dear all, here are some doubts about the stuff you guys are mentioning all the while and do hope that this forum can have a special column which sepcially records all the stuff you have installed into your Matrix.

Informations like:

What is the function? Rough cost? Pro and Cons? Recommendation? Where can be obtain? What Brand is good?

1. Strut bar
2. KNN filter
3. Grounding cable
4. Spark Plugs cable
5. Leather Seat and etc

Reasons i suggest this is, because I remember read something about strut bar, by time i wanted to fix one, to confirm about the strut bar, so i run tru the messages again to search for the right infor. Hope you can understand what i'm trying to said. just a click – KNN filter, wah lah, all infor is there. Definitely I can search KNN filter in internet, but is much real infor from actual people who use on the same car that we drive.

Anyway said is easy then do. Have a good laugh if you think is too much from me or un-useful, but hope some one can share and confirm the use, pro and cons of the stuff i mention above. I'm trying to make my nugget more happy taking me around.
KY
[snapback]832[/snapback]​

Bro they don't loggin here how to help wrong Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by GoldNugget@Aug 20 2004, 01:54 AM

Informations like:

1. Strut bar
2. KNN filter
3. Grounding cable
4. Spark Plugs cable
5. Leather Seat and etc

KY

goldnugget ... can join our TT tomorrow at Shah Alam ... contact me at 0133010226 and we can story more about all the stuff you listed hehe :D :p

Mytrick .. I do log in here once a while he he

·
Registered
56 Posts

1. Strut bar-better cornering-cost ard $60-brand draft
2. KNN filter-better air suction-no need to clean everytime-noisy-costa ard $75
3. Grounding cable-any brand,bigger diameter better-7pt-cost depend where you get-stray voltage in engine will be grounded
4. Spark Plugs cable-jetracing-bigger diameter than stock-better spark-cost ard $120

5. Leather Seat and etc

Originally posted by GoldNugget@Aug 20 2004, 08:54 AM

Informations like:

1. Strut bar
2. KNN filter
3. Grounding cable
4. Spark Plugs cable
5. Leather Seat and etc

KY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts