Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought auto matrix and thinking of fixing a centre console. Pls advise whether is it possible for auto car to fix it as manual car come with it? If anyone has fix one pls let me know how much and where you fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 5 2004, 02:28 AM
I have just bought auto matrix and thinking of fixing a centre console. Pls advise whether is it possible for auto car to fix it as manual car come with it? If anyone has fix one pls let me know how much and where you fix it? Thanks.
[snapback]1062[/snapback]​

Stride 79
It is possible to fix a centre console as mine are Manual i got it for free.I have seen at MY Matrix with Auto trans. come with the centre console.FYI original centre console come with a 12DC adapter and a small storage compartment also with one drink holder at the back portion.

Sound like you're frm SG can check with Komoco for the price expect to be ex-maybe around SG$250 upward skyward.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 5 2004, 11:49 PM
Stride 79
It is possible to fix a centre console as mine are Manual i got it for free.I have seen at MY Matrix with Auto trans. come with the centre console.FYI original centre console come with a 12DC adapter and a small storage compartment also with one drink holder at the back portion.

Sound like you're frm SG can check with Komoco for the price expect to be ex-maybe around SG$250 upward skyward.
[snapback]1073[/snapback]​

Hi my tricks,
Thanks for the information you have given me as I have check it out with them and they had told me that I could not fix due to the gear structure but I heard that got people fix on auto car so I hope to check it out. By the way where are you from?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 6 2004, 05:56 AM
Hi my tricks,
Thanks for the information you have given me as I have check it out with them and they had told me that I could not fix due to the gear structure but I heard that got people fix on auto car so I hope to check it out. By the way where are you from?
[snapback]1077[/snapback]​

Stride79
I'm from SG.So you confirm with KMC it does not fit.
I have seen and sat inside one of MY matrix just recently.No problem it is the same type like mine.What do they mean by 'gear structure" don't our Matrix gear knob both Auto/Manual is located at the fron middle and not between the seat.Take a look carefully. Don't your Auto had a blank space in the middle does it hinder any gear structure? No :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 8 2004, 12:00 AM
Stride79
I'm from SG.So you confirm with KMC it does not fit.
I have seen and sat inside one of MY  matrix just recently.No problem it is the same type like mine.What do they mean by 'gear structure" don't our Matrix gear knob both Auto/Manual is located at the fron middle and not between the seat.Take a look carefully. Don't your Auto had a blank space in the middle does it hinder any gear structure? No :D
[snapback]1090[/snapback]​

my trick
Would you mind to do mine a favour by checking with the owner where he had fix it and how much is it?Thanks. If it is impossible for you to do so, is okie.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 9 2004, 04:11 AM
my trick
Would you mind to do mine a favour by checking with the owner where he had fix it and how much is it?Thanks. If it is impossible for you to do so, is okie.
[snapback]1102[/snapback]​

The one i refer to is a Malaysian(MY) Matrix(Auto) and it is a standard issue in Malaysia.

If you're in SG pls check how much Komoco charge.And also aftermarket Centre console may not fix well or look good.
Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 9 2004, 04:57 AM
The one i refer to is a Malaysian(MY) Matrix(Auto) and it is a standard issue in Malaysia.

If you're in SG pls check how much Komoco charge.And also aftermarket Centre console may not fix well or look good.
Cheers
[snapback]1103[/snapback]​

oic by the way do u join any matrix club?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 9 2004, 05:07 AM
oic by the way do u join any matrix club?
[snapback]1104[/snapback]​

Stride79
yes one of the Matrix Club in SG not appropriate to reveal identity
Can try Song Yi(Hyundai stockist) Veerasamy Road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 9 2004, 05:23 AM
Stride79
yes one of the Matrix Club in SG not appropriate to reveal identity
Can try Song Yi(Hyundai stockist) Veerasamy Road.
[snapback]1105[/snapback]​

Can you send me the link to my email add at [email protected] cause I looking to join.Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
actually you can customise 1 in malaysia...not very ex... ;)
Originally posted by stride79@Sep 5 2004, 10:28 AM
[snapback]1062[/snapback]​

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by varadero23@Sep 14 2004, 11:07 AM
actually you can customise 1 in malaysia...not very ex... ;)
[snapback]1155[/snapback]​

bought abox from autobacs ard sdg 10 that will do the tricks....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts