Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,

i live in australia and have ordered a black 2010 hyundai ix35 elite petrol model and originally was told 4-6weeks for delivery that has now turned into 10-12 weeks... which the dealer has informed me that i will be getting the 2011 model or my 11 model upgrade because of this??? but i am unaware of these models after searching on net unsuccessfully to find any info on the upgrade accesories although dealer had told me on the phone i just want to know exeactley what i will be getting with this upgrade seems i have and will be waiting for a while until recieving the car... as sucks about delivery time because have had two family members purchase brand new cars recently and the most they waited was 12 days..?? so if any one can help me out with the specifications of this 2011/my11 model appreciate if you could help me out

cheers :thumbsup:

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
:00000732:

I'm going to move your topic to the Tucson/ix35 forum for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You are not alone in the great wait, as for MY11 updates, I can only tell you what the changes are as applied to the Highlander model. These are a tilt and reach steering wheel, reverse sensors, Bluetooth and a newer supposedly softer suspension setup. I think that is it.
Also petrol models are not returning great economy, maybe you can use time to consider the diesel.

·
Registered
75 Posts
In the UK there are two engine options 1.7 and 2.0 but the 2.0 take monthes to come so I heard that Hyundai are giving you a 1.7 model to run about in till your 2.0 arrives.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (Dinoco @ Mar 26 2011, 03:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=420779
In the UK there are two engine options 1.7 and 2.0 but the 2.0 take monthes to come so I heard that Hyundai are giving you a 1.7 model to run about in till your 2.0 arrives.

Yeah I have heard of this but I would sooner wait for the 2.0 as I want to fit a tow bar.
Cant be much longer surely?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts