Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members of this forum. I would like to ask for help in locating the starex MAP sensor and coolant temperature sensor. As of this time, the engine wont start, we have it scanned and with MAP sensor, coolant temp sensor , MAF giving abnormal values. I need help in locating this sensors so we can order parts and get this van going again. Also is anyone have a service manual you can share , that would be a great help.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,277 Posts
In my experience, FWIW, it's highly unusual to have three sensors all fail at the same time. What trouble codes are being logged? What is abnormal about the values? That could give us a clue about the true cause of the problem.

It would also be helpful if you could tell us how old the vehicle is, what engine we're working on, and what country you live in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, thanks for the reply. Its a starex year model 2006 with a dieseil engine and I'm located in the Philippines. This problem started when the car was flooded last December. All fluids was change, fuel tank drained and we were able to start the and used it for a few months. It started to have a hard start issue which eventually leads to engine not starting. We have it scanned with the MAP , engine coolant and MAF sensor giving a abnormal readings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts