Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get a dash kit for my 2011 Sonata GLS, it doesn't have the dual climate control or the different degree tempatrure numbers like some do, I just have the one with the blue or red nob... So my question is will all the double din dash kits work? I heard the metra ones are trash, what do you guys think? Or would it be possible to use the existing dash kit in the car and make a cut out? What Ya's think???
Scosche kit-
Pioneer AVH-X1500
AVH-X1500DVD - 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.1" WVGA Touchscreen Display, MIXTRAX, and AppRadio Mode for iPhone® 4S and iPhone® 4 | Pioneer Electronics USA

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have the scosche and it is a 4 out of 5. Almost perfect fitment

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
143 Posts
hope the install goes ok. take some pics during your install.. that looks like a nice Head unit. may have to order one myself depending on your review.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do, I love pioneer products. Getting off my buddy practically brand new still, he got a new car and can't use it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright well, I went ahead and ordered from amazon the Scosche dash kit, wiring harness, and a auto license plate for the front of my car. Been wanting that last one..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
What are the results you guys got?
I am planning to do the same thing on mine
I have 2014 and want to add the Pioneer Nex stereo on it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts