Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Atanas and im new here. I'm hoping someone more experienced could help me out.. after much looking through many different forums I could not find a solution to my problem. I currently own a 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited with the infinIty navigation system, I am trying to gain access to the windows desktop to gain USB video playback. Now I have tried almost everything that works on other models (Genesis, Tuscon, Santa Fe etc) but it just won't work for me. What happens is if I press the map/fm/cdeject button combination the system restarts and boots into the windows desktop for a brief 20 seconds but it won't allow me to do anything... basically no touch input. I have 2 icons showing with Korean letters and the start menu but nothing will respond (tried with a stylus as well) and after about 20 seconds reboots to normal. I have tried a few things including placing some files wich work on other models in the USB and SD card to try and get it to autorun a program but no go. I need the video playback because I work as a driver and when it's slow I watch movies so it would be a nice feature. I see that it works on a lot of models but with this one it just won't budge..there must be a way to access windows and being able to navigate it. I would appreciate if anyone can help me figure this out and willing to donate for the help.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,313 Posts
I am trying to gain access to the windows desktop to gain USB video playback... basically no touch input.
No touch input but you have a USB port, so why not try plugging a wired USB mouse in and see what happens.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's next on my list, just haven't found a wired mouse/keyboard. What also worries me is that it only sits on the windows screen for 20 seconds and then brings up the Hyundai skin. But maybe what it's doing is waiting for an input or some sort of authorization string.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts