Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a Brake light socket online? I went to change my bulb and Seen that it needs a new socket wired in.

Thank you for anyone who could point me to a Web site that might have them. I have had no luck finding it

·
22,787 Posts
:00000732:Welcome to the forums, Randy. Doubtful that there are any of this late year model at any salvage yards. But you never know. If you have one that allows you to pull the items, I'd run over there and cruise thru their inventory. All kinds of neat stuff in a car junkyard. I could live in there on a Saturday or Sunday...just looking and thinking. A car junkyard, salvage yard, wrecking yard, recycle yard, whatever you wish to call it...is to me like a Temple is to a Buddhist Priest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a Brake light socket online? I went to change my bulb and Seen that it needs a new socket wired in.

Thank you for anyone who could point me to a Web site that might have them. I have had no luck finding it
I'm having this problem now, did you ever find one and if I could have the info please? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Randy hasn't been here since Jun 20, 2014! You might want to start a new discussion?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts