Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe Calligraphy, 2.5L Turbo HTRAC, Hampton Gray / Black
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had an issue with the Navigation Updater app where after logging in it says "There is no registered vehicles found. Please log into your Hyundai account to register your vehicle". You can still use the app as a guest, but we have our 22 SF registered in our account so I don't know what the problem is?

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Limited
51 Posts
Has anyone else had an issue with the Navigation Updater app where after logging in it says "There is no registered vehicles found. Please log into your Hyundai account to register your vehicle". You can still use the app as a guest, but we have our 22 SF registered in our account so I don't know what the problem is?
Yep, same experience here.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe Calligraphy, 2.5L Turbo HTRAC, Hampton Gray / Black
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo 8DCT HTRAC 20" wheels
1,189 Posts
Good to know it's not something specific to our account. Wonder if it works for anyone :rolleyes:
Works for me. I sign in with my email address and it shows the car and all the manuals for it.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Limited
51 Posts
Works for me. I sign in with my email address and it shows the car and all the manuals for it.
I'm wondering if registration may be delayed due to the '22 model year? I know for several web retailers that sell accessories for Hyundai when I enter my VIN it comes back with "no vehicle found".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts