Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just emailed them, updated SD card is $30 Cdn, but they charge $38 to send it to you by courier. They said they are working on being able to purchase and download directly.
Jim

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just emailed them, updated SD card is $30 Cdn, but they charge $38 to send it to you by courier. They said they are working on being able to purchase and download directly.
Jim
I paid $21.97 to ship via USPS to Canada... Ordered June 2nd, shipping label created June 3rd, left LA enroute to Canada June 5th, still waiting.. hoping for it to arrive tomorrow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey fellow members

I have a 2017 santa fe sport ultimate..... If you carefully look on the update site.. if you put your car as 2018 model you get the updates for free. Just go autotrader or some how get a 2018 santa fe model VIN and enter it.... YOU GET THE UPDATE FOR FREE.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey fellow members

I have a 2017 santa fe sport ultimate..... If you carefully look on the update site.. if you put your car as 2018 model you get the updates for free. Just go autotrader or some how get a 2018 santa fe model VIN and enter it.... YOU GET THE UPDATE FOR FREE.
And a very good chance your nav system, or other features wont work, as the VIN # doesnt match up with your vehicle

·
Registered
171 Posts
Still no update for my tracking... But it was just pointed out to me, for you fellow nerds, that the time that it left for Canada was 4:04.... 404 Error Not Found.... Not a good sign lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
No option for USPS now, only courier service. I believe it was purolator, not sure
I paid $21.97 to ship via USPS to Canada... Ordered June 2nd, shipping label created June 3rd, left LA enroute to Canada June 5th, still waiting.. hoping for it to arrive tomorrow

·
Registered
84 Posts
My exact words in the Email were "are you guys on crack?" . There reply was bit more professional than I was, but they could not mail, only courier, for the time being

·
Registered
2017 SF LWB AWD
12 Posts
My exact words in the Email were "are you guys on crack?" . There reply was bit more professional than I was, but they could not mail, only courier, for the time being
Should I buy them in the states and be shipping them to you guys up north

·
Registered
171 Posts
lol thats awesome...Even $21.97 to ship a **** sd card is crack worthy.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts