Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered new map update from MnSoft and it only cost now $25 + $10 shipping for a new SD card. It used to be $145 + $25.
Anyone else find this to be correct.
I ordered it and and just got a confirmation of shipment.

Update: Just called MnSoft and they confirmed price change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just signed up for these boards to thank you because the price has definitely been reduced and I just ordered my update.

I was actually searching the forums to see if I could install a 2017 head unit into a 2015 model but finding this made me pretty happy. Thanks again!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered new map update from MnSoft and it only cost now $25 + $10 shipping for a new SD card. It used to be $145 + $25.
Anyone else find this to be correct.
I ordered it and and just got a confirmation of shipment.

Update: Just called MnSoft and they confirmed price change.
I just signed up for these boards to thank you because the price has definitely been reduced and I just ordered my update.

I was actually searching the forums to see if I could install a 2017 head unit into a 2015 model but finding this made me pretty happy. Thanks again!

Your Welcome!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just installed software/navigation update in my 2014 Santa Fe Sport. Ordered a few days ago & arrived this morning. Easy install. I figures $35 is a bargain, compared to the old price. Includes local businesses that are relatively new. Limited voice commands appear to be more user friendly, too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just checked online and it appears you no longer can download the update? You have to have it shipped? Why?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I went ahead and ordered it. I think I answered my own question regarding why you can't download. Yes, $35 is a bargain compared to what is was but $22.30 shipping of an SD card is extremely excessive.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I went ahead and ordered it. I think I answered my own question regarding why you can't download. Yes, $35 is a bargain compared to what is was but $22.30 shipping of an SD card is extremely excessive.
Good move as knowing Hyundai they will probably add a $20.00 handling charge in the near future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do you live? I only paid $10 shipping to Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes them to actually ship the SD card (been in "processing" for a couple days now), and once shipped how long it takes to get to Canada? For $21.97 to ship an SD card, you would think it would be overnight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts