Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered new map update from MnSoft and it only cost now $25 + $10 shipping for a new SD card. It used to be $145 + $25.
Anyone else find this to be correct.
I ordered it and and just got a confirmation of shipment.

Update: Just called MnSoft and they confirmed price change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just signed up for these boards to thank you because the price has definitely been reduced and I just ordered my update.

I was actually searching the forums to see if I could install a 2017 head unit into a 2015 model but finding this made me pretty happy. Thanks again!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered new map update from MnSoft and it only cost now $25 + $10 shipping for a new SD card. It used to be $145 + $25.
Anyone else find this to be correct.
I ordered it and and just got a confirmation of shipment.

Update: Just called MnSoft and they confirmed price change.
I just signed up for these boards to thank you because the price has definitely been reduced and I just ordered my update.

I was actually searching the forums to see if I could install a 2017 head unit into a 2015 model but finding this made me pretty happy. Thanks again!

Your Welcome!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just installed software/navigation update in my 2014 Santa Fe Sport. Ordered a few days ago & arrived this morning. Easy install. I figures $35 is a bargain, compared to the old price. Includes local businesses that are relatively new. Limited voice commands appear to be more user friendly, too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just checked online and it appears you no longer can download the update? You have to have it shipped? Why?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went ahead and ordered it. I think I answered my own question regarding why you can't download. Yes, $35 is a bargain compared to what is was but $22.30 shipping of an SD card is extremely excessive.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I went ahead and ordered it. I think I answered my own question regarding why you can't download. Yes, $35 is a bargain compared to what is was but $22.30 shipping of an SD card is extremely excessive.
Good move as knowing Hyundai they will probably add a $20.00 handling charge in the near future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where do you live? I only paid $10 shipping to Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes them to actually ship the SD card (been in "processing" for a couple days now), and once shipped how long it takes to get to Canada? For $21.97 to ship an SD card, you would think it would be overnight.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone know how long it takes them to actually ship the SD card (been in "processing" for a couple days now), and once shipped how long it takes to get to Canada? For $21.97 to ship an SD card, you would think it would be overnight.
Mine was shipped within a couple of days but it took well over a week to arrive.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Finally received my update yesterday. I haven't really played with it. I will have to go into the newer part of the city to see if the maps have been updated. After the update, all my programmed radio stations were intact but all my paired devices were wiped. No big deal. The one thing I did notice when backing out of the garage this morning was that the volume of the radio is lowered significantly when you shift into reverse. Nice touch.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ordered mine on June 2nd.. Today is the 16th... Still says enroute to Canada... (which hasnt changed since June 5th)
I took a look at my past emails and it took longer than I remembered.
Ordered 30 May
Label created 1 Jun
At USPS 3 Jun
Delivered 15 Jun

You should be getting yours anytime.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ordered 30 May
Label created 1 Jun
At USPS 3 Jun
Delivered 15 Jun

Thanks TripleR... Hopefully I see it this week, or early next.. Where abouts in Canada are you? Im in Northwestern Ontario

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ordered 30 May
Label created 1 Jun
At USPS 3 Jun
Delivered 15 Jun

Oh I just looked at your profile. You are in Winnipeg, Im just 8 hrs from you, so timeline would be about the same. Im assuming then that the tracking info just stopped once it reached Canada

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh I just looked at your profile. You are in Winnipeg, Im just 8 hrs from you, so timeline would be about the same. Im assuming then that the tracking info just stopped once it reached Canada
I'm guessing in or near Thunder Bay? I grew up in that city. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts