Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just purchased a new Kona Ultimate yesterday. I have one question fi any of you also have a Kona with Nav. Under the Navigation, there is an option for traffic, but when I select this, it pops up a message saying something like there is no traffic data or something. Anyone know how to use this? I assumed there would be some sort of traffic data with the built in nav, but I find myself using android auto to use google maps since it uses real time data... and this is unfortunate since I actually like the built in NAV.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hello, I just purchased a new Kona Ultimate yesterday. I have one question fi any of you also have a Kona with Nav. Under the Navigation, there is an option for traffic, but when I select this, it pops up a message saying something like there is no traffic data or something. Anyone know how to use this? I assumed there would be some sort of traffic data with the built in nav, but I find myself using android auto to use google maps since it uses real time data... and this is unfortunate since I actually like the built in NAV.
I'm fairly sure it uses SiriusXM for the traffic data. I believe the dealer activates your free XM trial, which includes Travel Link. If you are having issues, you may need to contact the dealership. I know in some cases, a mistake is made where the Travel Link is not activated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts