Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone would have any idea if it is possible to install the Navigation system that comes with the newer Azera models into a 2006 Azera Limited? I would like to get a navigation system, but would prefer to keep it OEM as it will fit the interior design of the car better than an aftermarket one will...

Also what's the deal with the horn in these cars? I don't know if it's just from being inside the car the horn doesn't sound very loud, but it's almost embarrassing to use... My wife and I can't help but laugh whenever we use it because it just sounds so meek... lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
I bought a GPS unit with a window suction-cup for my 2006, use it only for the occasional trip in unfamiliar territory. I prefer the ability to see a screen only slightly below and slightly to the side of my straight-ahead view of the road, as even when looking at my window-mounted GPS, my peripheral vision is still monitoring my path of travel...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just wondering if anyone would have any idea if it is possible to install the Navigation system that comes with the newer Azera models into a 2006 Azera Limited? I would like to get a navigation system, but would prefer to keep it OEM as it will fit the interior design of the car better than an aftermarket one will...

Also what's the deal with the horn in these cars? I don't know if it's just from being inside the car the horn doesn't sound very loud, but it's almost embarrassing to use... My wife and I can't help but laugh whenever we use it because it just sounds so meek... lol
Way To Funny ,,, I Guess You Never Got Your Answer WOW
You Mean No One Knows ???
I Have An 07 And Also Need The Answer Will It Fit And Work OR NOT
Harley03joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.