Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok some once again I am new to Hyundai. So I have the navigation and was wondering is there a way to sort by genre/artist on usb. From what I can tell its just one massive list. You could make folders, but it should just read the tagged info. I see ipod does it, but I am an Android guy. My guess is buy a cheap 16gb nano and leave it in the car.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah...Apple rules the world. It blows, being an Android guy myself. That definitely sounds like the easiest route and luckily those little things are affordable now.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Which is weird, since in Korea, most people have Androids, you'd think they'd program something for android users, too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Which is weird, since in Korea, most people have Androids, you'd think they'd program something for android users, too.
Google wants everyone to use Bluetooth for streaming music. The OS does not have a common music interface for the usb port. The only standardized interface is the Bluetooth. Eg. No car manufacture is going to build usb control when they would have to work with all the different manufactures of phones to design an individual interface for their car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Google wants everyone to use Bluetooth for streaming music. The OS does not have a common music interface for the usb port. The only standardized interface is the Bluetooth. Eg. No car manufacture is going to build usb control when they would have to work with all the different manufactures of phones to design an individual interface for their car.
Yes but with bluetooth streaming to cant control sorting music. You are limited to pause, play, forward and back. I love to sort be genre and with a 1000 songs forward and back sucks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Need help..! My Navigation System works fine when I play songs from my Iphone 5 (i.e it talks when playing songs), but when I receive a call and accept the call the navigation system goes mute.Was wondering if there is any setting that can enable navigation to speak when the call is active via Bluetooth!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts