Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to turn voice ,yet awful , up ? I changed my speakers out and don't know if that would've affected it . Now I have to turn the radio almost off to hear her .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check your phone volume when synced. During a call, I think, you can turn the volume up. Check the phone settings on the stereo as well, there is a setting for phone call volume.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is a volume control for the Navi Voice I don't have my user manual but I think you press the settings button and volume options its in there.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Press the 'SETUP' hard button next to the volume knob and then select the 'VOICE SETUP' menu. From there you can adjust the navi voice volume and even listen to see if it's acceptable for you. I'd make sure the adaptive volume is turned on so it adjusts with speed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone. It looks like your all right , but at full volume it seems kinda low. I'll have to try though as I had car off. I was just two bars short of full blast though previously.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Is there any way to turn voice ,yet awful , up ? I changed my speakers out and don't know if that would've affected it . Now I have to turn the radio almost off to hear her .
The radio, or any other source volume should lower when the NAV speaks. I only have mine at about half volume and can hear just fine. If the other sources are not lowering, you have an issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts