Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant find n5s touch-up paint in Canada!!!!!yes....you are reading it right...no touch-up in AB, Canada!!! Thats sucks, right...local dealers cant trace my VIN number...they say it is from Tucson:eek: How it can be??????!!!!!They make me sick...

·
22,788 Posts
Well, does the N5S for the Tucson match your E? It's the code printed in your door jamb label, yes?

Maybe my head's not on straight due to the altitude, but I would think "N5S" is "N5S." Could it be that simple? Maybe? Possibly? Anyone else have any ideas or know?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys,,,the vin is kmhdh41ebcu.....they try matching it with their data and it shows ...Tucson...they just dont wanna sale it...how it can be?! How ignorant they are...even not just say, they started to sale aftermarket body kits installed on e already, but have no idea with the rest:confused: I cant believe it !!!!
yes, all papers are OK, car was bought in the US in 2012 and was brand new from dealer, so there are no any tricks for sure.I just want to say that our canadian dealers are way st-d and they hire same people who has no idea what do they sale!!!

·
22,788 Posts
This is one of the best examples of "dealer incompetence" I've read in some time. What really twists my brain is the fact that they "refuse" to sell it to you. A dealer turning down any opportunity, whatsoever, to make an extra buck? Someone tries to hand over cash and they say "No?" Must be a foreshadowing that the apocalypse draws near. :laughing:

I'm with Andrew's and N5S-Mater's suggestions, above. "If all else fails, trust the forum to come to your mental rescue." When it arrives, take it down to that parts guy and hold it about 1 1/2 inches from his nose!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you cant say it better OkieRich, Im totally agreed...what I hate the most over here in canada is mostly in all places they (employees of such place) think that I must work for them with my money, not them for me. They dont want your money and dont want to work for your money....unbelievable!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts