Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Limited 1.6T, 2018 Limited 2.4L, 2015 Limited 2.4L
370 Posts
It never fails. new line, they remove things that should not be removed. I'm still trying to figure out who's idea it was to omit the glove box light and the trunk handle (inside the trunk to avoid leaving hand prints on the exterior of the trunk).

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Limited 2.4L w/Tech & Ult Pkg's
317 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
It looks like Hyundai has removed the Homelink mirror from the standard equipment and moved it to a dealer installed option. Do you see anything else that has changed? Also, what are some of the discounted online parts sites for genuine Hyundai parts? I've seen a couple mentioned but can't seem to find them right now. Thanks
Not sure what you’re talking about. The mirror with Homelink is available on the SEL with Convenience package and higher trims. It’s not a dealer-installed accessory. See price sheet linked in the first post of this thread.

Several dealerships run online part stores. Here’s a selection:

Genuine OEM Hyundai Parts & Accessories | WorldOEMParts.com/WorldPartsHyundai | World OEM Parts Hyundai run by Ganley Hyundai in OH
Parts Hyundai | Factory OEM Parts Discounted | Online Dealer run by Potamkin Hyundai in FL
Shop OEM Hyundai Parts and Accessories run by Larry Miller Hyundai in AZ
OEM Hyundai Parts & Accessories Online | Hyundai OEM Parts Direct run by Larry Miller Hyundai in NM
Shop Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories | Delray Hyundai Parts run by Delray Hyundai in FL
OEM Hyundai Parts | Wholesale Hyundai Parts run by LAkeland Hyundai in FL
Genuine Hyundai Parts | Jim Ellis Hyundai Parts run by Jim Ellis Hyundai in GA

·
Registered
12 Posts
It looks like Hyundai has removed the Homelink mirror from the standard equipment and moved it to a dealer installed option. Do you see anything else that has changed? Also, what are some of the discounted online parts sites for genuine Hyundai parts? I've seen a couple mentioned but can't seem to find them right now. Thanks
Not quite sure where you are seeing this, on the USA Hyundai site the mirror with homelink is listed as standard equipment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice to see some N-Lines hitting the dealers around the country. There was one listed on cars.com as "n-series"... amazing that the first dealer to post one in stock with pictures botches the description.
Seen some price variations as well, one already discounted to $30,352 and others at MSRP, before most have even hit the lot. Go to cars.com and search new Sonatas and go into keyword box type in "n-line" or "n line" and change to exact match or else it won't work. All car sites I have searched, including Hyundai's page, do not list "N-Line" as a trim option to search for inventory so until they do, this search is the only way I know how to do it.

Here is the "N series" description, the first actual pictures posted by a dealer that I have seen.

Hope the links work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is what made me ask the question. Look at the accessory list, second item:

Build Your Own Hyundai | Hyundai USA

Listed at $295, along with other assorted items such as cargo items, all weather floor mats, etc. that are normally dealer added.

Also, many thanks to those who provided links to discounted online parts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Build Your Own Hyundai | Hyundai USA

Listed at $295, along with other assorted items such as cargo items, all weather floor mats, etc. that are normally dealer added.
I see that now. That is weird, maybe a mistake? It is listed as standard equipment on several models including the SEL Plus, N line and Limited. Not sure about the other models, can't seem to compare those right now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Practical sedan with a little performance edge at an affordable price. Count me in. I ve been car shopping. Video reviews on this have been very strong. I look forward to seeing and driving it. Dealer about an hour from me has two in stock.

Ride will probably be a little rough but hopefully acceptable trade off. Strips some elements like manual passenger seat. But not a stripper, LED, Bose, wireless CarPlay, blind spot monitor and rear cross-traffic alert.
One thing I don’t understand is why include navigation, that’s where Hyundai should save money and keep the profit.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata 1.6T Limited, Stormy Sea w/ tan interior & 2021 Palisade Limited, Burgundy w/ beige int.
195 Posts
Some additional Limited things...

• Blind View Monitor
  • Ambient Lighting
  • Both have Full LED Taillights
Hyundai's site shows that the Limited has the full LED headlights (all the way across rather than halfway or part way), but the N-Line does not. Is that accurate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hyundai's site shows that the Limited has the full LED headlights (all the way across rather than halfway or part way), but the N-Line does not. Is that accurate?
I believe so as it is based on the SEL. It's a bummer for sure. Plus just looking at them they don't look like the Limited's.

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
1,651 Posts
According to the Hyundai site under exterior specs the N has LED just as the K5 GT does

Im leaning towards a K5 Gt instead of the Sonata N if I stay with a mid/full sized sedan. Im just waiting a month or 2 to get them out on the roads and a couple test drives to make a decision. The Sonata big mouth grille hasn't grown on me yet so I prefer the look of the K5 over the Sonata due to the grille and subtle changes in the body lines (at base of the doors and trim line that goes around the top of doors and across the trunk as well as the air dams or ground effects on the front of the K5 vs the N, flat bottom steering wheel and a few other differences). I expect performance and driving experience to be about the same.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There's standard reflector led's and then the adaptive type on the Limited which change their pattern based on traffic ahead. I believe the n-line has the former.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My wife will not let me get a new car that does not have a power passenger seat. After 46 years I do have to listen to her! I also love the Heads Up Display and a number of other features missing from the N model.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice to see some N-Lines hitting the dealers around the country. There was one listed on cars.com as "n-series"... amazing that the first dealer to post one in stock with pictures botches the description.
Seen some price variations as well, one already discounted to $30,352 and others at MSRP, before most have even hit the lot. Go to cars.com and search new Sonatas and go into keyword box type in "n-line" or "n line" and change to exact match or else it won't work. All car sites I have searched, including Hyundai's page, do not list "N-Line" as a trim option to search for inventory so until they do, this search is the only way I know how to do it.

Here is the "N series" description, the first actual pictures posted by a dealer that I have seen.

Hope the links work.
Still 1110+ miles away will check this site to see if I can drive one of the first ones on the West Coast..thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
There's standard reflector led's and then the adaptive type on the Limited which change their pattern based on traffic ahead. I believe the n-line has the former.

they have auto high beams and are nicer than the other trims, but aren't adaptive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
they have auto high beams and are nicer than the other trims, but aren't adaptive.
Came to say the same thing. They are "matrix style" but can't function like the matrix lights in other markets because the NHTSA doesn't allow these types of lights on the road yet. The Limited lights cast a slightly wider (think cornering lights without the actual separate corner bulb) and possibly slightly longer beam which is why they rate better than the models below the Limited. I can't find the link to back that up at the moment.

Could always purchase the Limited matrix style full headlight assy and sell the regular assy on eBay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Really bummed about the difference between the N line and Limited. Really wish we could get a limited with N line optional upgrade.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts