Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to find the part number for the rear splash guards on the N Line. I tried to get help at my dealership on Friday but was unable to get them. I think the problem is finding the rear ones right now. I did search OEM website and found a “sport “ for the rear ones but not sure if that is correct. Thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
Has anyone been able to find the part number for the rear splash guards on the N Line. I tried to get help at my dealership on Friday but was unable to get them. I think the problem is finding the rear ones right now. I did search OEM website and found a “sport “ for the rear ones but not sure if that is correct. Thanks
Sport should fit. I recall someone else on the forum recently confirming they fit their N Line.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got you covered. Installed these a month ago. Bought them off of eBay, shipped from a dealer. Can't say they do all that much but my hope is that they help prevent some rock chips directly behind the tire. There are some slight gaps but they go on easy and are barely noticeable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts