Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate the piano black pieces. Super easy to scratch. So I got some TinyBot 6D carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Still want to do the lower Side Skirts.....trying to get instructions on how to take it off without destroying the clips. Tried it on the car and too close to the ground...the vinyl picks up EVERYTHING.

I did the rear spoiler, the mirror caps, the pillars between all the windows and then did red vinyl around two of the chevrons on the front like the Night Edition. I also put black lug nuts on with red centers. Just subtle things to give it a little flair.
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The red chevrons look cool. I have a white Night Edition and it doesn’t have that. Wish it did…

Sent from somewhere you've never been.
Thanks appreciate that. I found a black night edition on line and it has the red accents. I really dug it and truly wanted that look. It really pops on the fully black front.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I hate the piano black pieces. Super easy to scratch. So I got some TinyBot 6D carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Still want to do the lower Side Skirts.....trying to get instructions on how to take it off without destroying the clips. Tried it on the car and too close to the ground...the vinyl picks up EVERYTHING.

I did the rear spoiler, the mirror caps, the pillars between all the windows and then did red vinyl around two of the chevrons on the front like the Night Edition. I also put black lug nuts on with red centers. Just subtle things to give it a little flair. View attachment 473470
Was it hard to get the pillars and mirror caps off? Looks hella good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts