Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow, I just bought a car from Wright Hyundai yesterday, 2018 Elantra GTS. Basically an "N-Line". And my license plate number is almost the same as yours.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm curious too. I'm in Hampton but work in Warrendale/Cranberry so I'm in the area all the time. We've likely crossed paths.
I am really surprise that there are not more N lines up here, especially since that dealership sells so many vehicles. By the way, it looks much better without the SONATA in the back. I am waiting for mine badge to come in to do the same thing. I am also looking into getting clear film put on right now. The best price I have found so far is little less than 900 for front partial. Have you guys tried doing that yet?

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
819 Posts
Yeah, Wright is the second largest Hyundai dealer in PA. You wouldn’t think so considering how small the sales area is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, Wright is the second largest Hyundai dealer in PA. You wouldn’t think so considering how small the sales area is.
I see that they are expanding with some vehicles(Genesis as well) at a random lot a mile down the road. I had no idea that they sold so many cars there. Before I got my N-Line, I was actually thinking about the Hybrid Sel. I kept watching the price for a while. Decided to go the opposite way. Love the dealership, very upfront and they have a great parts/service dept.

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
819 Posts
I see that they are expanding with some vehicles(Genesis as well) at a random lot a mile down the road. I had no idea that they sold so many cars there. Before I got my N-Line, I was actually thinking about the Hybrid Sel. I kept watching the price for a while. Decided to go the opposite way. Love the dealership, very upfront and they have a great parts/service dept.
Yeah I agree. They’ve always been (mostly) good to me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am really surprise that there are not more N lines up here, especially since that dealership sells so many vehicles.
Yeah, that always bummed me out. I tried to buy a Veloster N for 2 years and they never got one in. They had 2 at one point, but they were the less powerful version without the performance upgrades.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Love the dealership, very upfront and they have a great parts/service dept.
I agree, I've been dealing with them for 11 years, and I've always been happy. I have a car buying problem, I've bought 6 cars from them over those 11 years and been very satisfied.

Also, I agree, Matt the service manager is great.

Sorry to hijack the thread. But the car looks amazing without the "S O N A T A" on the back! I was so inspired I took all the badges off my elantra GT sport.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I need to have that done, but I'm not the person, too old and fast tempered
It’s easier than it might seem. Get some thin fishing line, hold in both hands put it behind a letter and pull back and forth in a sawing motion to cut the adhesive. Once a letter pops off, do the next letter. Once all letters have been removed roll the remaining adhesive off with your finger.

Wipe the area with isopropyl alcohol and follow with polish and wax.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts