Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've had my 07 entourage since February of 16. Up until about 3 months ago I loved this van. However, i have so many issues with this thing happening all at once? I think? It's all started with running funny. Shaking really bad and such. I had all fluids changed and I started using the more pricey gas. It was doing a lot better. Now it has symptoms of a bad mount, but only half the time. Sometimes it starts beautifully, no issues. Other ttimes it takes forever to start.

When this happens the check engine light and ESC off lights appear on the dash and it shakes and shifts horribly. Usually, after a couple of starts like this, it will start normal and the lights disappear. We had autozone run the codes, and ended up replacing a bad crank shaft sensor.

We thought our troubles were over. Nope. Now, it seems even worse. Any advice?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
An afternote: it will also try to die when I hit bumps.

Update: So i try to go pick up my daughter from school and it refused to start. All lights, radio, power doors and windows work but there was no crank. I tried giving it a love tap where the fuse box is on the side, because I've had this issue before and apparently that works to get it started, and try to start the van again. Nothing. Only this time, the brake pedal locked. I'm going out of my mind with this thing.

Please help?

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
You probably have a ground that needs to be cleaned up. It may be you just need to clean the ground at the frame, where they bolt to the tranny and for the body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts