Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all so we have had our highlander fueled for 2000km , 3 weeks so far I can comment on it's build quality is good, no squeaks or rattles, comfortable ride, my wife loves the heated/air con seats.
Hid lights and rear led are great at night, sunroof and folding mirrors wletc are all good items.

I have had windows tinted, car and wheels opticoated and I debaded tailgate and added flying eagle badges front and rear, added DVD headrest monitors happy for now.

So we have the first 1500km service booked tomorrow it seems our rear air con has stopped working, fuses etc seem fine and also the fuel to empty reading is sooo inaccurate says 60km left then drops to --- saying nothing??? What rubbish hopefully get these sorted tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles. You may want to consider posting in the following sub forum which covers your Highlander body style, which is equivalent to the Sport in North America (although only 5 seats in NA):

DM 2013+Santa Fe - Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum

The sub forum you posted in here is for the longer wheel based Santa Fe (also known as the Grand Santa Fe or Maxcruz outside NA), which is only the same as your Highlander from the headlights to the B pillar I believe. After that, different vehicle. Grill and fogs are different too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts