Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE (Vinnny @ Apr 18 2010, 11:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314309
Just picked it up last night. First thing it needs is tinted windows B)

I went to the dealership intending to purchase a new Sonata limited. I had really researched/studied and went there with confidence that I would get a great deal! Well I ended up going home in a New Hyundai 2010 Santa Fe. The reason- I felt too old for the car!!(I'm 64) It's just too **** sexy and youthfull! Enjoy your new Sonata. Tedrik

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (tedrik @ Apr 18 2010, 12:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314315
I went to the dealership intending to purchase a new Sonata limited. I had really researched/studied and went there with confidence that I would get a great deal! Well I ended up going home in a New Hyundai 2010 Santa Fe. The reason- I felt too old for the car!!(I'm 64) It's just too **** sexy and youthfull! Enjoy your new Sonata. Tedrik
Your never too old ! My father just leased a 2011 Sonata GLS and he is 81 :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (tedrik @ Apr 18 2010, 12:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314315
Got the same Hyundai Sonata SE last month. After owning a plethora of Hondas, this Sonata really has me smitten. I just picked up a 2010 Hyundai Sante Fe SE as well. I love both and so does my wife. The big plus is my son sold both of them to us.

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (bobad @ Apr 20 2010, 03:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315035
+1

The Indigo Blue SE I sat in was a much lighter, brighter blue. Lighting must really
play havoc with that color.
Agreed. I'm actually talking to a few people in the Indigo Blue thread in this forum and I'm pretty shocked by it as well.

Does the owner of this car notice any purple under any lighting conditions? Several people have said that it shows some purple under certain conditions and while its not a dealbreaker, it really makes me re-examine my choice. My school color is a very pure blue and I wanted the color to sort of match...

·
Registered
678 Posts
That was the color of the car I test drove. It is definitely blue. It was sunny outside, but not too bright and I did not see any purplish look on the car. It is more on the dark blue side.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was raining earlier that day (see the drops on the hood) so it was very cloudy when i took the pictures.

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (bobad @ Apr 20 2010, 02:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315035
+1

The Indigo Blue SE I sat in was a much lighter, brighter blue. Lighting must really
play havoc with that color.
I agree. I've been drivigng an indigo plue pearl for 2 weeks now while they locate my harbor gray. Not a fan of it - looks like it does have a bit of purple in it to me. Now those pictures, however, don't look like the car sitting outside my house right now - lol - but its the same color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts