Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting patiently I finally picked up my Limited 2.0t thursday night. Its Harbor Gray with the Gray interior with the Nav pkg and infinity sound and sunroof.It came with all the dealer installed options and out the door for only 21360. Now just waiting for my weather tech digital mats to get in next week and the cargo liner for the trunk. The windows get tinted next month (my guy I use is on vacation,won't let anyone else there touch my cars) and thinking of adding HID headlights and foglights. Going to debadge the limited emblem off the back trunk and keep the others on the back. Other then that not much is going to change. Here are a few pics... tell me what you think.

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 015

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 021

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 041

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 025

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 032

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 037

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 040

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (NCBear @ Nov 20 2010, 05:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373291
Well after waiting patiently I finally picked up my Limited 2.0t thursday night. Its Harbor Gray with the Gray interior with the Nav pkg and infinity sound and sunroof.It came with all the dealer installed options and out the door for only 21360. Now just waiting for my weather tech digital mats to get in next week and the cargo liner for the trunk. The windows get tinted next month (my guy I use is on vacation,won't let anyone else there touch my cars) and thinking of adding HID headlights and foglights. Going to debadge the limited emblem off the back trunk and keep the others on the back. Other then that not much is going to change. Here are a few pics... tell me what you think.
Did you say $21360.00 out the door?? That's gotta be a typo?

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (donnyfl @ Nov 20 2010, 06:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373297
I am with Joeeey, That's cheaper than non turbo. If that's correct, hook me up with the contact person!
I dont see how that can actually be true....holy S*it if it is. I'll see mine and contact your sales person haah

I just picked up my Limited 2.0T for 23,597 before taxes and fees All the goodies except NAV

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I would have went with the exact same car except with black interior. Your car is fresh off the assembly because we just started receiving them with the bumper protector about a week and a half ago. $50 is highway robbery but I do like the way they look.\

I'm assuming you had a trade for that price....

·
1,914 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Nov 20 2010, 08:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373331
Saying he paid $23,5xx is very believeable. There are dealers selling them around here for that price.
No, he did not say $23+K. He said "It came with all the dealer installed options and out the door for only 21360."

I believe it, but he did not tell you the rest of the story. There is probably more to the story than what he said. Don't get upset. The question is, are you happy with your Sonata? You can never get the best deal, never (theoretically, there is only one person who gets the BEST deal). Somewhere down the line, in time, someone will always get you beat. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I should have put with all the toys list was 30360 plus tax title reg doc. After playing their game ( my uncle own 4 new car dealerships) and cutting though the salemans math it was down to 27650. Also had rebates, coupon from their site and Hyundai owner loyalty bonus from other car I bought for my ex. Add my down and final out the door is what I said. Sry about the confusion. :thumbsup:
The I did the trade ( of course was screwed) lol but it was paid off so did not care and final otd was 21360. Which I thought was funny. Just 43 dollars more then my 08 civic si 4dr. As far as how I like it I love it. Rides better then the 2.4 limited and se is quieter and only complaint so far is when sunroof is open nav center washes out, other then that will get another one next yr with the feature similar to onstar. I drive 70 mile one way to work everyday so miles rack up. Lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
And now, for the rest of the story [told you there are more not said than said, lol]:

QUOTE (NCBear @ Nov 20 2010, 11:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373373
I should have put with all the toys list was 30360 plus tax title reg doc. After playing their game ( my uncle own 4 new car dealerships) and cutting though the salemans math it was down to 27650. Also had rebates, coupon from their site and Hyundai owner loyalty bonus from other car I bought for my ex. Add my down and final out the door is what I said. Sry about the confusion. :thumbsup:
The I did the trade ( of course was screwed) lol but it was paid off so did not care and final otd was 21360. Which I thought was funny. Just 43 dollars more then my 08 civic si 4dr. As far as how I like it I love it. Rides better then the 2.4 limited and se is quieter and only complaint so far is when sunroof is open nav center washes out, other then that will get another one next yr with the feature similar to onstar. I drive 70 mile one way to work everyday so miles rack up. Lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good googly moogly. If you're going to quote price then quote the deal before any trades or down payments. Because otherwise, I got my limited 2.4 with Nav for $10,650!! :banana:

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE (Drexx3 @ Nov 20 2010, 05:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373432
Good googly moogly. If you're going to quote price then quote the deal before any trades or down payments. Because otherwise, I got my limited 2.4 with Nav for $10,650!! :banana:
Yes, but that takes all the funs of out the forum. Some of the posts are fictions, some are dreams. Let them live...

If it is too good to be true, it probably is. I never believed it when I read it, did you? Similarly, I don't believe the news telling me the whole truth... :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.